z

Young Writers Society

personal OC story

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:24 pm
patch132 says...

I am looking for someone who can do really good stories over an OC. kinda like a build-up to how they became the character they are. I hope to find another High Schooler to help relate the sad parts of his story.

Description of OC:
Spoiler! :
Hi, I'm Kian, you can call me Patch, only people that are talking to me about something serious call me by my actual first name. Here are a few things about me.

Hobbies: I enjoy writing, drawing and playing the guitar.

personality: I'm very quiet and prefer a lot of solitude. I'm also really shy so if you'd like to talk to me, don't wait for me. I do have a very dark side to me and when getting to know me through roleplays and such, prepare for dark and depressing things. I do take a lot of things seriously since it's hard for me to tell a joke from a threat. I am Bisexual but mostly lean to the gay side.

secret powers or specialties:
change the outcome of a dangerous situation or look into the future for what the different outcomes are.
Similar to a Necromancer I can summons things from the dead. more or less. I really just summon not to extreme but can be when required, creatures from many dark places.

looks: I have short black hair with purple streaks, that is always a mess and gets in my face a lot. wearing black skinny jeans and a Rose 1986 white shirt. I look kinda feminine with my facial features when there actually seen. my eyes aren't normal, one eye is completely black and the other is a dark purple.

That was a bit about me if you'd like to get to know me more or know about my past. keep up with my life story in new writing coming soon. It's being written on my creator's profile. thank you.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:08 am
winterwolf0100 says...

I'm interested in writing this story with you! I'm about to go to your profile and look through the life of Patch. I've never tried building a story based on a character (usually I do it the opposite way) but I'm actually really stoked to give it a try the other way around. Anyway, if you're interested in writing with me, I'd love to!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison