Like Fire & Ice

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:54 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Aracelis (Adonis) var Ardys

For a moment, Ace kissed him back--and then they were parting. He guided her back up and she stared at him. Then she glared and slapped him. The redhead gasped. Ace ignored her, focused on Corrick.

"How dare you!" she exclaimed, even though she was mildly amused by his audacity to just up and kiss her for no apparent reason--let alone without permission. "Who gave permission to kiss me like that? And in public! It certainly wasn't me!"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:02 am
Omni says...

Corrick (Idora) Malair

Corrick chuckled softly at her outrage. What she said was true, but her eyes betrayed her. Mock outrage in her voice, but genuine curiosity behind her eyes. Had he actually surprised her? That would have been a first for the night.

"Aracelis, you may be able to lie to me, but you cannot lie to yourself. I see it in your eyes. You enjoyed it." He brushed his lips with his fingers. "I tend to have that effect on people." He cocked a smirk at her. "Usually most women aren't this fun, though."
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling