Young Writers Society

Daddy Vamp and Pseudo Vamp

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hero fell back beside him, and the two shared a stare with each other before looking back at the father and son. "It's alright," Lorcan reassured him, rubbing the back of his neck and continuing to blush. "...It's not the first time someone thought I was a vampire."

Hero didn't take his sunglasses off; Lorcan hadn't expected him too.

He just kept his arms crossed, watching the man with a look he knew very well was curiosity and worry - though the worry was quickly faded the longer they went without conflict.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:30 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Ciaran frowned at his son. "Try again in a few hours," he said distractedly. "He could be busy."

"Okay," Ethan muttered, still frowning down at his phone. He wandered off a couple of feet and Ciaran turned back to the strange non-vampires.

"Again, my apologies," he offered and proceeded to give them a little bow. He straightened up and smiled slightly at them, unable to hide his fangs. "What can I do to make it up to you? I'm unaccustomed to, ah, how do you put it? 'Owe-ing you one'?"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:23 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Lorcan glanced over at Hero, hoping that his friend would have some idea. But Hero was glancing at the watch that Charlotte had given him, and Lorcan was starting to get the sinking feeling that he was about to leave.

"I don't know," Hero said. His voice sounded irritated, but he could tell it was just worry. Hero was easy to read like that, once you knew him.

"Do you need to go somewhere?" Lorcan asked.

Hero hesitated.

Then he nodded.

"Charlotte and I are going to walk around town together," he said. A slight, barely noticeable blush began to spread across his cheeks. "I just had to come to the mall to get Second's birthday present."

"You should go back, then," Lorcan said. "I still need to find one for him."

Hero sent a glance at the two vampires before nodding again. "I'll see you later," he said to Lorcan. He looked at Lorcan behind his sunglasses, only to turn away and slip outside of the shop seconds later.

Which left Lorcan with the two vampires.

He shifted uncomfortably.

How could he make it up to-

"...Are you good at picking out gifts?" he asked.
mage

queer and here.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:08 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Ciaran exchanged a glance with his son. "I suppose we might be," he said and gestured for Lorcan to lead the way. "What did you have in mind?"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He let out a sigh.

"I don't know," he admitted. "We're not from around here. It's the first time I can get him an actual gift, and I don't know where to even begin - I've been here for at least an hour looking for the right gift."
mage

queer and here.

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data