Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:49 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Personification of Magic

Loki faltered.

Magic did, too.

"You're right..." Loki admitted, trailing off towards the end. He looked like he was seriously mulling it over. Magic was panicking just a little at Landon's suggestion, but then they realized just how easily they could take advantage of it.

"Landon's onto something," Magic said. "If we wait, we can get them, too."

Loki hesitated. "I don't know..."

"We're capable," Magic reassured him. "You know that. And I can safely say that Landon's going to do great at this. So why don't we wait a little bit before we go to catch that witch?"

There was a pause.

For a moment, Magic thought they saw a look of worry flickering across his face. But then it was gone, replaced by Loki's signature grin.

"Sounds like a plan to me," he said. "If we're not going yet, I'm going to grab a bite to eat - I'm starving. Want to come?"

"We will in a minute," Magic promised. "Just have to finish something here."

Loki glanced between the two of them.

"...Okay," he said, a slightly suspicious tone to his voice. "See you soon, then."

Loki left the room.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:24 am
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Landon Brassey

Landon let out the breath that he'd been holding as soon as Loki left the room, and plopped down on Magic's chair. He looked up at them, defeated.

"Sorry if I messed something up... I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing." He said softly
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:32 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Personification of Magic

Magic shook their head.

"You didn't mess anything up!" they reassured him. They paused and listened to make sure they couldn't hear Loki out in the hallway. When they realized that the hallway was silent and empty, they continued their response. "If there's more people there, it'll be harder to do our job - it'll be easier to come up with an excuse for why we couldn't do anything to the witch!"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss