Young Writers Society

Reapire

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun May 19, 2019 10:34 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Schadel nervously followed him into the room, finding the closest seat to his and claiming it. Her gaze kept returning to the doorway; she didn't think she was ready to lie like this. She could lie about being a human instead of a grim reaper. That part wasn't hard - she did it all the time. But to lie about her past seemed like a nearly impossible task, even with Engel metaphorically and literally at her side.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Genette returned shortly thereafter, passing the two "men" small glasses of wine and a plate of noshes consisting of some cheese and crackers that she put down on the coffee table before taking her own seat.

"Thank you, mein Liebling," Kratzer smiled, raising his glass to her, and she only chuckled and shook her head.

"Of course, dear. So, where is it you're from, Mr. Baines?"
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 19, 2019 6:38 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Schadel balanced precariously on the edge of her seat as she reached for the assortment of snacks, completely ignoring the wine by putting it down on the table. "...Thank you," she quietly said, grabbing a handful of crackers before returning to her original position.

"I'm from New York City," she answered. She ate one of the crackers, glanced over at Engel, and added, "But I spent some of my childhood here in Germany, and I've come to visit a few times, too."
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:10 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Kratzer took the wine glass that his sister discarded and poured it into his own. "He doesn't drink," he explained to Genette, and the woman merely rolled her eyes at her husband's antics before turning back to Schadel.

"Oh, really? What is it like there? I've never been out of Germany but I hear so much about the states. Engel has been there but only for a short amount of time."
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:31 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"It's nice!" she said, a grin spreading across her face - one that she quickly lessened when she was acting a little too excited for a grown up. "There's always something new to find, even if I'm just walking around the city. Last week I even found a new bookstore - they even had a Sherlock Holmes book I've never read before!"

...Her plan of acting less excited wasn't going as well as it should have been.
mage

queer and here.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy