Mysterious Mages

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo

Bo stared at Mira. His smile slowly faded as she began to describe where she was from, and his heart sunk.

"Mira..." he said softly. "I don't think... you're close to Connecticut anymore."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:47 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mira

The look on his face was giving her a really bad feeling, but she wasn't going to panic just yet. She needed to find out why he thought that. She guessed they were probably in another state or even another country; if they weren't in the northeast, she doubted someone would know where Connecticut was in relation to wherever they actually were.

"Where are we, then?" she asked.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:05 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo

"You're... you're in the world of Nye," he said slowly, trying to speak the truth gently. He had a dreaded feeling that it was going to be terrifying news for her. "And to my knowledge, there is no place called Connecticut here."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:19 pm
Mageheart says...

Mira

"Oh," she softly said.

She hadn't expected to end up on another world; she didn't even know that other worlds existed! But something told her that Bo wasn't lying. It felt like he was telling the truth, and she made a habit of trusting her heart. It was terrifying to think that she was in a completely different place now. She didn't even know how she would begin to get home.

But, on the other hand, this was the sort of thing she had read about in books and seen in animes for years, and she couldn't help but feel just a bit excited at the prospect of an adventure across a world where magic seemed relatively normal.

She hesitantly sat up a bit. "I'm from a world called Earth," she said. "I've...I've never heard of Nye. Although we do have Bill Nye the science guy..."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor