Two Sides Of A Coin

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:43 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Tessa Bryant

Tessa didn't take long looking throughout the arcade, though she was sure that Damascus was going to be in awe of it. Multiple gaming consoles lined the walls - Pac-Man, racing games, Dance Dance Revolution - and tucked in between them were claw machines and other simpler games. There was even a pool table to the far back, right near the register where tickets could be exchanged for little cheesy items that probably cost far less than the tickets made them seem worth.

Runi immediately made a beeline for the register, already pulling out a thick wad of cash from her pocket before she was even standing in front of it. It was one of the places that ran on its own coin system, and Runi seemed relatively prepared for it - she got so many that she to be given a small bucket to carry them back over to Tessa and Damascus.

She grinned.

"There!" she said. "Now we can play to our hearts' content."

Tessa slowly looked down at the bucket, and then back up at Runi. "How much did you spend on those-"

"You don't want to know," Runi sheepishly admitted, rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand. "But since you're too young to have a good job, and Damian here is just visiting, I wanted to give you a little a gift me. So, voila!"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 am
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Damascus

Damascus' eyes widened as they stepped into the arcade, and he reeled with the sheer amount of stimulation it offered. With so many colors, lights, and sounds, he hardly knew where to train his gaze. He was absolutely stunned by it all.

"This was not what I was expecting in the slightest." He marveled, staying close to Tessa's side.

When Runi came back with a jingling bucket of coins, he stood in shock once again. He thought that the number of coins seemed obscene, but he knew that if Tessa thought so too, it must really be a lot.

"A- a gift... thank you, Runi." He said quietly. "I'll spend my share wisely."
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak