590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:20 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

He took a shaky, unsteady breath. "What are you?"

His hands were trembling as he used them to push himself off of the ground. If things got dangerous, he wanted to be standing. He doubted they would get dangerous from the tone Wilson was using, but it was impossible to tell when he didn't even know the explanation behind what he had seen.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:39 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

"Uh, well first of all," she began to answer with a sass that wasn't very serious. "I'm a person with feelings." She stood up in front of him with her hands on her hips, frozen like that for a second before her arms flopped to her side and she sighed.

"But uh, really, I'm... well how do I put this simply? Uh, I'm... time. Like I am time. The concept. But I made myself a body. Or you know, a frame, so I could... uh, experience myself." She laughed. "I've got a serious fear of missing out! Haha!"
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:31 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

It took a moment for the words to really sink in.

When they did, he took several steps back from her - not out of fear like before, but shock that such a thing was possible. He tried to wrap his mind around the idea that time could be a person, and that the person it - she - could be was Wilson. He would have expected to be someone old or someone stoic or someone who wore more formal clothing. Wilso-Time didn't fit the description he would have given. It would explain the ability to travel through time, and it would explain why he couldn't see anything on the seventh plane. Time wasn't exactly a tangible concept.

Still, this whole thing made his head hurt.
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:49 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

"I'm uh, sorry you had to find out, like, at all," she apologized, staying where she was while he backed away. He probably needed some space. "I know it's a heck of a thing to process. I just don't think about it too hard, you know? And uh, you can keep calling me Wilson. No need to call me time. It's such a common word. That'll only get confusing."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:59 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

He studied her for a moment, then gave a nod and slowly bridged the distance between the two of them. He slipped by her and sat back down on the bench. He kept his gaze on her. It still made his head hurt, but he was starting to grasp what he had been told. Wilson had wanted to experience herself. He didn't know why an intangible concept had suddenly decided that, or how it had suddenly decided that, but the fact of the matter was that he was looking at time and time was Wilson.

Which posed another question.

"Why do you look like..." He gestured at her whole body. "...that?"
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:21 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

Wilson turned around to face Blake, and plopped down back beside him. She looked down at herself in light of his question, and gestured to it with a wave of her arm.

"What... do you not like it? Would you rather I look different? I dunno, I was trying to be... unassuming."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:30 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

He frantically waved his hands, desperate to clear up the misunderstanding. "It's not that," he said. "It's just that your current appearance isn't how I would have imagined time. Then again, it wasn't like I thought time was actually a person..."
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

Wilson looked over to Blake with a curious grin and a chuckle. "Oh yeah? What did you think I'd look like? Some old guy?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:53 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

"Maybe...?" he hesitantly said. He didn't want to accidentally offend her, but it was hard to completely avoid doing that when she had specifically asked him to answer it. "You're much more casual than I would have expected."
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:52 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

Wilson laughed. "Psh, time is very casual. No matter what, it just keeps going!"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

He couldn't help but join in with the laughter. "I guess you're right," he said, wiping away a tear that was beginning to form at the corner of his eye from laughing so hard. He couldn't tell if his laughter was coming from the hilarity of the joke or just his overall need for a laugh right now, but it felt good to let one escape his lips.
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:34 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

Wilson laughed again. "Of course I am! Why do you think they always say time will tell, ey? 'Cause I know things! Haha!"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

Now he was buckling over in his laughter, the tears he had been trying his best to hold back streaming down his face in mini-waterfalls. God, he had needed a good reason to laugh. Maybe not even a good one - just something to justify the eruption of hiccups and giggles that made him feel giddy all over.
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:21 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson

Wilson couldn't help but laugh him with his laughter propelling her own. It was good for them both - he was letting out tension, and she was just... enjoying herself.

"What a time to laugh! HAHahAha-snrk!"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:21 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Blake Croft

His laughter only increased in severity and loudness the more he heard Wilson joke. And, then, rather suddenly an idea came over him. He grew solemn and straightened up. It was difficult, but he managed to rein back his laughter.

"I guess it's a good thing we came over here," he said with the straightest face he could muster, "because now we have plenty of time to tell jokes."
mage

queer and here.

NO U
— Carina