z

Young Writers Society

I'm looking for some help

After you've read some of my book, who's your favorite character?

Zita
No votes
Kivvien
100%
Emily
No votes
They're all awful
No votes

Total votes : 1

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Teddybear says...

I'm writing a book, and I'd like some help. The basic premise is Zita, my MC, runs away from her life-long adopted home in a fictional queendom called Fable (there's a history there, I'm really big on the world-building, there are no coincidences) and runs into some people on the road. Those people are called slavers (but she doesn't know that at first) and she's saved by a boy named Kivvien, who kills them all and thoroughly freaks her out, but, she knows she won't survive on her own, so she goes with him to a 'kid stop' which is basically a safe place for kids who don't have anywhere else to go. The plot revolves around the slavers being taken down, but there are a few plot twists that keep things interesting, along with some subplots I think are fun.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat May 19, 2018 9:43 pm
WritingPrincess says...

Hi! I really like your story and if you’d like us to be buddies, I’d be more than happy to do so! :D
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon May 21, 2018 1:28 pm
Teddybear says...

Okie doki, we can chat about that when we're both online okay?
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights