z

Young Writers Society

Boy Crush? (Kanome and ThatGeekyGirl)

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:31 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

@Kanome and @ThatGeekyGirl present Boy Crush?

A boy struggles with his feelings for a new student who shows up in his class. Knowing that the new student is also male, the main character is struggling with his sexuality, not knowing to reject or accept it.
Last edited by Kanome on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

351 Reviews

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:14 pm
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr

Spoiler! :
Personality: Blaine is confident and outspoken. He enjoys talking to his friends and is usually takes on the leader-type role. He is also kind to others, helping anyone in need.
Appearance: Height is 5’8’. Slim body build. He has layered dirty blonde hair, his bangs on one side of his face covering his left eye. Has a circle-shaped face with green eyes and freckles on his cheeks and ridge of his nose.

Blaine was walking down the hallway of Bellview High, gripping the strap of his backpack while having his other hand in his pants pocket. He was heading to his first class of the day. Chemistry. Chemistry was his worst subject. He usually spends the class period goofing off with his friends, since he has given up on ever understanding the concept of the subject.

He walked into the classroom, heading towards his designated desk.
“Yo. Blaine.” Blaine turned to see his best friend. Raen. Raen has been there for him since Kindergarten. Always had each other’s backs, always had play dates when they were children, even now, they hang out each other’s houses after school. He smiled up at his best friend, fist-bumping against Raen’s fist.

“What’s up, dude?” Blaine placed his backpack down by his desk. He sat at the top of his desk, swinging his legs back and forth.

“Have you heard?” Raen seemed excited. He smiled big at Blaine.

“What?” Blaine couldn’t understand why his friend was so excited for. He usually gets excited when it comes to girls. Raen always wanted to date, but always got turned down. Blaine never cared much for dating, but he was interested in girls.

“A new student is transferring here! I hope it’s a hottie.”

Blaine chuckled at the exciting news his friend gave him. 'Typical Raen. Always with the females.'
The bell rang as more students came in, sitting at their desks. Blaine got off the desk and sat in his chair. The teacher, Mr. Stewart walked in after the students, placing his folders down at his desk. He turned to face the students.

“Okay, class. We have a new student joining us today.” Mr. Stewart announced to where it echoed throughout the whole classroom.

Blaine just stared out to the window that was next to him, looking at the trees swaying in the wind. He sighed softly. He just wanted this class to be over with. It’s not like he can skip first period; his parents would get upset with him.

“Everyone meet Mr. Jake Steel.” Mr. Stewart introduced the new student to the class. Blaine heard girls mumbling to each other, saying how cute he was. Blaine turned to see who the boy was. Suddenly, Blaine’s heart skipped a beat. He looked at Jake in such awe. Blaine’s face flushed red as he looked away from the boy. 'What the hell was that?!'

“Mr. Steel, you can sit next to Mr. Larr.” Mr. Stewart pointed at where Blaire was sitting. Blaire looked to his side, which happen to have an empty desk next to him. 'Great.'
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 pm
Bellarke says...

Jake Steel

Spoiler! :
Jake Steel is a 16 years old boy.
He has long, black hair in messy faux style.
He stands 180cm (5'11") tall and has a athletic build. -Blue eyes.
He has a diamond-shaped, handsome face.
He has a scar on his left hand.
Personality is that he tends to be Stu-born, and shy, but when you know him, he is Stu-born, strong, and funny.
He enjoys things like Art, music, and Chemistry.

Jake just looked at Mr. Stewart, then back at the class.
Then he noticed that there really was only one seat open. Right next to a boy with dirty blonde hair on the left, and a girl with red hair on the right.

He walks past some staring people, to his chair. He tosses his bag on the floor, then pull some notebook paper outta his bag.

"I am Margrette. Margrette Kingston." The red head says, tossing her curly red hair outta her face. "You are Jake Steel, right?"

"Ummm....Yeah." Jake looks over at the boy next to him, who looks like he is trying no to look at him.

"Do you like to draw?"

"Yeah." Jake starts drawing a snake, as Mr. Stewart starts taking role.

"Mr. Steel, I see that you held an A average at your other school."

"Yes." Jake looks at the Chem teacher, annoyed that he has to say it in front of the whole class. "So?"

"Chill." Margrette whispers says. "He is just sayin'."

"You could try out for the football team." Mr. Stewart looks at the class, who are all staring at Jake, thinking of him as a football player.

"Yeah." A few people say.

Then, the rest of the class starts chanting. "Do it. Do it. Do it."

Jake does nothing, but sit there, drawing, wishing for them to all stop.

Jake looks at the boy next to him, and sees that he is blushing.

That's grand. Jake thinks.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

351 Reviews

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:57 am
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr - Distraction

Blaine couldn’t help but feel nervous around the new kid. He didn’t understand this feeling and he doesn’t want to understand, but curiosity took over him.

“Alright, everyone open your textbooks to chapter 10. We will be learning about chemical reactions.” Mr. Stewart opened his teacher’s copy of the textbook, turning and writing notes on the whiteboard behind him. Blaine sighed softly as he opened his textbook, noticing from the corner of his eye that Jake was drawing something. Blaine’s curiosity grew. He wanted to know what he was drawing.

Blaine realized what he was doing and quickly looked back into his textbook, his face flushed pure red. While the teacher was still talking, Blaine heard the whispers of “psst psst”. He looked up from his textbook, Raen turned and facing him.

“You okay? You look sick?” Raen whispered.
“Yeah, I’m fine, man.” Blaine put up a weak smile as he looked back to his textbook, trying to listen to the lecture.
“Your face is red though.”

Blaine put up his finger over his lips, indicating to tell Raen to be quiet. Raen shrugged as he faced the front again. Blaine didn’t understand what was happening to him at all. He has been trying to listen to the lecture so he won’t think about it, but no progress.

One and a half hours went by and then the bell rung. Everyone stood up from their seats, heading to their next classes. Blaine grabbed his backpack and started heading towards the door.
“Mr. Larr. May I speak with you?” Mr. Stewart was sitting on his desk, sipping his drink.
Blaine sighed as he turned and looked at the teacher. “Yes?”

“Your grade is slipping again.”

Blaine already knew this was coming. “I know. I’m trying.”

“I’m afraid you are going to have to try harder. You do know the midterms are coming up, right? I suggest you try studying more.”

Blaine nodded as he headed out the door. As soon as he reached the hallway, he felt his elbow bump into something. Or someone. He turned and looked up, seeing Jake standing in the hallway. Blaine’s heart was once again skipped a beat. He averted his gaze from Jake, gripping the strap of his backpack. “Sorry, dude.” He started walking away from Jake, hurrying up to his next class. But, before he could do so.

“If you need help that bad, I can help you with studying.”

Blaine turned to him. “What?”

“Want help or not?”

Blaine was confused about his offer. ‘I guess he must’ve overheard my conversation with Mr. Stewart.’
“N-No. Thanks though!” Blaine left in a hurry. He didn’t understanding this feeling, but he did know he had to get away from Jake because of it.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:26 pm
Bellarke says...

“N-No. Thanks though!” Blaine left in such a hurry

'Thats odd', Jake thought, looking at the path that Blaine just left, fast.

"Blaine is gonna fail, if he does not get any help with his Chemistry." A voice says.

Jake turns at sees Mr. Stewart leaning against the wall, with a clip board in his left hand, and a pen in his right.

"What?" Jake says, fixing his black tee.

"Blaine needs a tutor. Would you be interested in tutoring him?" He looks Jake in the eye, "I will give you extra test points."

"Ummm... sure, but could you be the one to tell him? I get the feeling that he doesnt like me." Jake stares at the stained white tiles.

You make a schedule, and I will talk to Mister Larr." Then Mr. Stewart walks off, scribbling on his board.

Jake turns and runs to P.E, thinking about their conversation.

'He said he didnt want my help, and yet he needs it?' Jake thinks as he walks into he huge gym.

Laughter erupts from the far corner, and Jake looks to see Blaine, that kid... whats his name....Rean, and some girls laughing and giggleing in the corner.

Blaine looks up, a smile on his face, and when he catches Jake looking at him, his smile fades, and raises his hand, and lets his finger fly up.

Spoiler! :
is the flip off okay??

~Bellamy Blake

351 Reviews

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:11 am
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr - Basketball Time

Blaine reached to his second period class, P.E. He always enjoyed P.E only because of the exercise. He used to it since he does it every morning before school starts. He noticed Raen and two other girls with him. Blaine smiled as he headed over to their direction.

“Hey, man. You look better.” Raen wrapped his around Blaine’s shoulders as the two females waved at him.
“Yeah, I told you I was fine.” Blaine sighed softly as he looked at the two girls. “Hi, Carmen. Lana.”

Carmen smiled, flipping her long, brown hair back behind her shoulders. “Raen said your face was red during Chem.”
“Yeah, did something happen?” Lana spoke up, tying up her long, dirty blonde hair into a bun.

Blaine didn’t know how to explain it to his friends. What was he going to say? That he gets nervous around a kid who is new to the school? He couldn’t.
“Ah. It’s nothing. Really.”
“Is it a girl?” Raen yawned softly, placing his bag on the floor.
“No, you idiot.”

The girls started giggling. Blaine chuckled as he noticed Jake walking into the gym. What the hell?! He’s in this class too?! Blaine noticed Jake looking at him. He didn’t know what to do or what to think. Panicking inside, Blaine just simply lift his hand for Jake to see, flipping the bird. Jake turned and headed into another direction in the gym.

“Woah, dude. Do you hate that guy already?” Raen and the girls noticed him flipping Jake off.

“Oh. Uh. I guess?” Blaine didn’t know how to explain his action just now. He figured that if he pretended to hate the guy, the feeling he is having towards Jake would just simply go away.

“Okay, everyone! Go in the locker rooms and change. We will be playing basketball.” The gym teacher yelled out, looking over his clipboard. The students went into the respective locker rooms, which consisted of the girls’ locker room at the left of the gym and the boys’ at the right. As soon as Raen and Blaine got inside the room, they placed their bags inside the lockers, taking out their gym uniforms.

“Dude. How do you think the teams are going to be this time?” Raen slid off his shirt, grabbing the dark blue t-shirt and putting it on.
“Beats me.” Blaine slid off his shirt, grabbing a hair tie from his bag. His hair always got in the way with physical activities Slipping on his shirt, ,he noticed Jake standing beside him, with his shirt off. Blaine’s heart skipped a beat once again. He realized he staring at Jake’s chest, which was muscular and ripped. His face flushed red.

“...aine. Blaine!”

Blaine snapped out of the trance and looked over at Raen. “Y-Yeah?”
“Let’s go, dude.”
“Oh, right.” Blaine then slipped off his pants and shoes, slipping on the black gym shorts. He sat on the bench in front of him and slipped his tennis shoes as he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see who it was. Of course, it was Jake.

“You’re sitting on my shirt.” Jake pointed down, indicating that Blaine was indeed sitting on his shirt.
“Oh. Uh. Sorry.” Blaine stood up and headed out of the locker room with Raen, joining with the other students who were done changing. As soon as everyone was accounted for, the gym teacher started to speak.

“Okay. Team Captains. Hmm… Larr and Steel. Pick your teams.”

Blaine and Jake walked out of the group, standing next to the teacher. “Steel, since you’re new, you get to pick first.”

“Raen.”

What?! Blaine was surprised that Jake chose his own best friend to be a part of his team. He doesn’t know why, but Blaine is angry. “What the hell you think you’re doing?”

“Larr! Language!” The teacher heard Blaine’s derogatory term.

Jake turned and looked at Blaine with a straight face. “He told me to pick. So I picked.
“But-”
“What? Are you saying you’re helpless without your friend?”

This guy is starting to piss me off! “O-Of course not! It’s fine!” Blaine looked away from Jake, picking out his first teammate. After everyone was chosen on their designated teams, the teams got ready into position. Blaine and Jake stood in the middle of the court.
The teacher came to the middle, holding the basketball in hand. “You two ready?”

Jake smirked at Blaine, causing Blaine to flush red once again. Blaine glared at him angrily, both getting into a crouched position. “Hope you’re ready, new kid. Because I am going to wipe that smug look off your face!”
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:47 pm
Bellarke says...

JAKE STEELE- Who said that?

What's his problem?? Jake thinks as he glares at Blaine, getting aggravated at the fact that he went off on him about picking.

And after he offered to help the idiot with his grades.

"Good luck tryin', Crybaby." Jake yells as he looks at Rean, who is smirking, grinning back and forth from Blaine to Jake, then back again.

Jake steps up to the line, and tosses a ball out at Blaine.

It hits Blaine square in the jaw, sending him back.

"Ow." Rean laughs, as do the others.

"Jake! C'mon. Be easier on him!" Margrette runs and puts a hand on his arm.

Jake just shakes it off and walks over to Blaine, and holds out a hand to help him up.

"Truce?" He wiggles his fingers, and invitation.

~Bellamy Blake

351 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:04 pm
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr - Offer Taken

Blaine rubbed the side of his face, having a small bruise on his cheek. He noticed someone’s hand in front of him. He looked up to see Jake.

“Truce?” Jake extended his reach.

Blaine sighed softly as he grabbed a hold of Jake’s hand. He stood up back on his feet, looking at him as he grinned. “You sure got a good arm.” Jake chuckled at Blaine’s statement.

After they reconciled, the basketball game resumed.

The game ended with Blaine’s team winning. Everyone on his team cheered together, Blaine grinning widely looking at his teammates enjoying themselves. He looked over at Jake, who was talking to his teammates. His smile faded as he looked down on the floor. Everyone started heading back to the locker rooms, including himself. He removed the hair tie, taking off his gym clothes and putting his school clothes back on. Blaine bit his lip and looked to his side to see Jake. “Hey.”

Jake put his shirt on and looked at Blaine. “Hm?”

“That offer from earlier. I’ll take it.” Blaine decided to take up the offer of being tutored, since he could really use the help anyways. Jake nodded as he headed out of the room. Raen patted on Blaine’s back.

“Hey. You did great out there.” Raen smiled then looked at Blaine’s face. “You might want to go to the nurse’s office though. That bruise looks pretty bad.”

Blaine tapped the side of his face and flinched. He nodded at Raen as he grabbed his things and headed out of the room. The bell rang. It was time to go to homeroom. Instead of going to homeroom, Blaine headed straight to the nurse’s office. In the hallway, he noticed Jake.

“Hey.” Jake spoke up, walking towards Blaine.

“Oh. Hey…” Blaine averted his eyes from Jake.

“I forgot to give you my phone number. Since I am going to be tutoring you.” Jake held out a piece of paper with his phone number on it. Blaine took it and sticked it in his pocket.

“Thanks. I gotta go now… my face kind of hurts because of you.” Blaine grinned then flinched in pain from the bruise. “Anyways, see ya.” He walked past Jake, continuing down to the nurse’s office. He took out the paper and looked at the phone number, sighing softly. Blaine didn’t know what to do, how to get this feeling to go away. The only thing he can do now is just face it and see what happens.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:29 pm
Bellarke says...

JAKE STEELE

Jake walks down the hall, after his talk with Blaine, and there are people crowded around his locker, girls giggling, and guys laughing, and smacking his locker door.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Jake yells as he get to his locker, and sees the paper glued on his locker door.

He ripped the paper off and read it, "I know why your here!"

Jake looks around at all of the faces, then does not see the one whose hand writing this is.

((sorry this one had to be small.))

~Bellamy Blake

351 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:40 pm
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr - Contemplating

Blaine reached to the nurse’s office, holding his cheek. He opened the door with his other hand, seeing the nurse reading a book in her hand. She looked up from her book and gave a warm smile. “How may I help you?”

“Ah. Just this bruise.” Blaine showed her the bruise on his cheek, his cheek swollen from the injury not being treated right away. She nodded as she stood up from her chair, walking over to Blaine. She gently turned his face, examining the bruise.

“It’s just needs a little ice on it.” She walked over the small fridge, opening and grabbing a small bag filled with ice. She walked back to him, placing the small baggie gently on his injury. He flinched, the ice making his spine shiver a bit. He held the baggie onto his face as the nurse wrote out an excuse slip for homeroom.

“Just make sure you do the same thing at home tonight, okay?” She handed Blaine the excuse note. Blaine nodded as he walked out of the nurse’s office, heading to homeroom.

✤✤✤

As soon as he reached homeroom, he looked around, seeing Raen waving at him. He smiled as he headed over to his friend. He sat down at the desk next to Raen’s.

“How was the nurse’s office?”

“Fine. Just gotta put an ice pack on my face when I get home.”

Blaine sighed softly as he looked out the window, thinking about if it’s okay for him or not to actually contact Jake. Sure, he is going to be Blaine’s tutor, but the feelings he’s been having towards Jake, it doesn’t feel normal to him. He couldn’t talk to Raen about it because his best friend might find that weird and unusual. Blaine’s parents would probably just brush off the issue, saying it’s part of growing up.

Blaine took out the piece of paper with Jake’s number on it and sighed once again.

Spoiler! :
Sorry if this one is a bit shorter than my normal posts, I have been busy with events going on the site.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:40 pm
Bellarke says...

Spoiler! :
Its fine.

JAKE STEELE- Thoughts

Jake continues to walk down the hall, and out the door,thinking about what happened in gym class.

Did I do the right thing? Did he honestly deserve that? Will he be okay? His brain keeps throwing thoughts at him that he don't want to know.

Jake turns, deciding to not going to ELA.

He keeps walking and walking and walking, until he turns a corner, and careens right into Margrette.

"Jake!" She squeals from the floor, where she fell. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Sorry." Jake reaches down and picks up her books, and as he does, her fingers brush his.

Jake looks up, and she is looking right at him, causing a deep blush to go up her neck and cheeks.

"Mister Steel. Miss Kingston. Why are you two late to class? And canoodling in the hallways, I see. Again, Margrette?" A teacher comes up behind them. "Get to class."

Jake hands Margrette her books, and speed walks down the hall, out the side exit, and jogs to his mustang.

All the way home, he thinks about Blaine, but tries not to.

He does not want things to end up the way that they did at his old school.

Spoiler! :
This one is gonna be so short, because I have been really busy. High school life. And Margrette is gonna be a love rival I guess.

~Bellamy Blake

351 Reviews

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:11 am
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr

It became the end of the school day. Everyone was either heading towards the school bus, walking home, or driving their own vehicle. Blaine, however, always catched a ride with Raen, since his parents bought him a new car for his birthday a couple of years back. Blaine and Raen were laughing about crazy stories and jokes on their way to the car. They hopped in the vehicle, Blaine throwing his backpack at the back seat. Raen put his bag on the floorboard of the passenger side, starting up his vehicle.

During the drive, Blaine was looking at the window, passing by people and buildings while rock music was blaring in the car. Blaine started to think about Jake, even though he didn’t want to. This is the first time Blaine has ever felt this way. He didn’t know what to do or who to tell. He looked over at Raen, who was singing along with the song that was currently playing. Blaine finally spoke out.

“Hey. I got a question.”

“What is it, man?”

“What does it mean when you… ah. Forget it.”

“Pfft. You might as well ask, dude. You know I’ll just keep pestering you until you do.”

Blaine sighed softly. “What does it mean when you start thinking about someone out of nowhere?”

“Seriously?! You have a crush on someone?”

“What? No! Why? Is that what it is?”

“That’s what I think. Who is it you’re thinking of?”

“Ah… I’d rather not say.”

Raen put the car to a complete stop on the side of the road, sitting in front of Blaine’s house. Raen looked over at Blaine. “Is it that bad?”

Blaine nodded.

Raen smiled as he patted Blaine’s shoulder. “Don’t worry. You’ll figure it out! See you tomorrow.”

“Yeah.” Blaine got out of the car after he grabbed his backpack. He headed towards the front door of his colonial home. As soon as he opened the door, his parents were standing there. They seemed to be upset about something, but Blaine knew what it was about.

“Your teacher called about your biology grade again.” His mother stated.

“Don’t worry. I got a tutor…” Blaine averted his gaze away from them.

“And we told you befo- wait. Really? Who?” His father seemed surprised about Blaine’s statement. Blaine had never asked for a tutor or when he was offered one, he just rejects it.

“It’s a classmate from school. Apparently, he’s good at Biology and he offered to help. I figured that it’s time for me to work harder. I guess.”

His mother smiled and came to hug her son. “I’m so glad that you finally taking your studies seriously, honey. I’ll do cut a piece of apple pie for you.” His mother walked off to the kitchen as his father went into the study. Blaine smiled a bit to himself as he went upstairs to his bedroom. Blaine threw his bag on the bed as he took out his phone and the piece of paper.

“Alright… here goes.” Blaine began texting the number Jake gave him.

Hey uh. It’s Blaine. When do you want to do this tutoring thing? I am free this saturday if you want to come over?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:56 pm
Bellarke says...

Jake Steele

Jake opens the door to his house, his phone buzzes in his pocket.

He opens the door and walks into the kitchen.

His mother sits at the kitchen table, with a newspaper, and a cup of coffee. "Hey, Sweety."

"Hi, Mom." Jake says as he pulls out his phone.

You have a text from an unknown number.
Hey uh. It’s Blaine. When do you want to do this tutoring thing? I am free this saturday if you want to come over?

Its from Blaine.

Jake pushes the instant reply button.
Sure. I can come over around 2 if that is okay with you. What do you need to study first....because.. uhh so I can bring my notes.

Jake kisses his mother on the forehead and hops up the stairs to his room, and goes to sleep.

In Jake's dream, Jake is standing in a room, dark, and then a circle of light appears. And there is Blaine.....

Spoiler! :
@ARandomVoltronFan!!! READ REBECCA!!

~Bellamy Blake

351 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:32 am
Kanome says...

Blaine Larr

Blaine’s phone vibrated in his pocket. He took out his phone, noticing a reply back from Jake.

Sure. I can come over around 2 if that is okay with you. What do you need to study first....because.. uhh so I can bring my notes.

Blaine sent a text to jake once more.

I guess we can start with cells and mitosis. See ya on Saturday.

Blaine placed his phone back in his pocket as he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He turned, seeing his mother holding a plate with a piece of pie. She smiled at him as she handed the plate over to him. She stroked her hand through his hair as he started to eat the pie.

“I’m glad you decided to take your studies seriously. Remember, your father and I just want you to succeed and go to college. We want what’s best for you, okay?”

Blaine nodded as he kept eating the pie. His mother left the room, closing the door behind her. Blaine placed the plate on his desk and lied down on the bed. He looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the strange turn of events that occurred at school. He barely knows Jake, yet, he can stop thinking about him. The feeling he had, he didn’t what it was. He didn’t know what to do. Blaine turned over on his side, now staring at the wall. He thought about what Raen said.

Could it be a crush? He must be joking, right? I only like girls. Blaine slowly closed his eyes, feeling drowsy after having a crazy day at school. At least tomorrow, he can rest since it is the weekend. His eyes then shot wide back open and sat up on his bed. “Shit. Tomorrow is Saturday!”

Blaine face flushed bright red as he thought about being alone with Jake. He only texted Jake a day he was free and did not realize that it would be tomorrow. He got up and ran downstairs, seeing his parents in the living room watching the news.

“Uhm. About that tutor… he will be here tomorrow. Is that okay?”

His mother smiled. “Of course, sweetie. Oh! Well, your father and I have to be somewhere tomorrow. Would you two be fine by yourselves?”

“Uhm… sure.” Blaine groaned softly. Great. Alone with him. What am I going to do?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

113 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:47 pm
Bellarke says...

Jake Steele

Jake's phone buzzes with a text. I guess we can start with cells and mitosis. See ya on Saturday.

Ughhh Mitosis. I hate mitosis.
Jake thinks as he walks into his room, and closes the door.

He tosses his crappy phone on the bed side table, and kicks off his shoes and wiggles his toes.

He flops down on his bed.

"What is wrong with Blaine? What the fuck did I even do to him?" Jake thinks out loud, accidentally.

A pebble hits his window, and he gets outta bed, and shuffles across the room.

A girl with red hair illuminating her face stands out on the lawn next door, looking up. "Margerette?" Jake whispers, not wanting to wake up his Mother.

"Come down." She whispers back.

"Why?" Jake runs a hand through his messy hair.

"Just do it!" She bosses.

"Fine." I better make this fast because I have to teach mitosis to a judgmental jerk tomorrow.

Jake climbs out his window and jumps into the tree by his window, and climbs down the tree. "What?"

Margrette is suddenly right in front of him, kissing him.

He pulls back, "What the hell?"

She grins. "I have to get you before all the other girls do."

She goes to do it again, but he stops her. "Dont."

"Why? You got a girl?" She puts a hand on her hip.

"Well...no."

"Then why not?" she raises and eyebrow.

"Because....uhhh.." He stutters, then turns and walks in his front door of his house, leaving her alone.

As he gets in bed, he thinks about Magerette, and more about Blaine, at his beautiful eyes, until he goes to sleep and dreams of Blaine.

~Bellamy Blake

Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides