z

Young Writers Society

Looking For Writing Partners!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu May 26, 2016 6:34 pm
Astronomer says...

Hello there! Summer's here and the arts is pretty much my way of entertaining and expressing myself. Something has always intrigued me about collaborations, and I feel like I, or we can accomplish more by working together, and I find it very motivational. I really haven't done a collaboration in awhile, and I think a writing partner is just what I need.
However, I did mention that I'm picky in the description. What I mean is please, please, please understand how a collaboration works. I've had enough collaborations where a partner is just selfish, and it's like they're just using me. Also, I need somebody who will show commitment. I've been in enough collaborations that just die out and fade away, and if that's just about all my requirements.
I don't have anything specific in mind, but I'm sure we can come up with something together. I look forward to any responses.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri May 27, 2016 1:18 am
Dreamery says...

Sun-Starer.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:00 am
CreativelyWritten says...

I know this was posted a while ago but it only has one reply so I figured I would give it a shot. I really want to write and have been for awhile but I'm having trouble coming up with a plot. I can come up with characters, dialogue and scenes but not a full work. So I figured maybe working with someone might help. Let me know!

Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars