z

Young Writers Society

Have a Story but Need a Buddy?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:26 am
clarevelyn13 says...

Hi @LZPianoGirl ! I love your story idea - it sounds pretty cool and an interesting idea to work on! I will check out the beginning you've posted. But if you'd like, I would love to write together! -c

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:22 am
Necromancer14 says...

Does anybody want to write a story with me? I have an idea for a world that has a bunch of planets so it's kind of Star wars/guardians of the galaxy-ish, but it has fanfic stuff as well, for instance There's Earth, but it has Harry Potter and Percy Jackson stuff, while some other planets have worlds I made up, such as planet X-8, Planets 1, 2, and 3, planet skull, and planet half-and-half.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 pm
Shadeflame says...

@LZPianoGirl

If you still want to collaborate on your story I would be happy to. However, since you posted this a while ago, I understand if you don't want to do it.
Your story sounds interesting though.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
looseleaf says...

I'm glad you like my topic, @Shadeflame, but I am no longer looking to write with someone. Please feel free to use my idea for a story of your own (as long as you give me some sort of credit).

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 pm
Shadeflame says...

Thanks, but I feel like I should probably finish my two stories that I'm working on right now. Maybe later though. :D
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:39 am
Riverlight says...

@Shadeflame, if you're still interested, I'd love to RP @LZPianoGirl's idea with you!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:45 am
MadilynReads says...

If anyone still wants a writing buddy, I would be happy to write with anyone here!
Happy Reading!

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain