z

Young Writers Society

Looking for writing buddies. :)

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:53 pm
WritingWolf says...

I have trouble sticking to a specific story. So I thought, maybe if I have some friends to write with that might help me stick with it better.

I'm not so much looking for a co-author, more of just friend (or multiple!). The way I see it going is that we'd have one story that we would all work on together as co-authors. We would map out the plot together and create character refs together. Then we'd set up a WriterFeedPad that we can all access and just write whatever whenever and then talk about what's been written (whether or not we like it, if we should keep it, if it should be put at a different place, ect) later on.
We would also help each other out on other projects. That could be done by writing together, by keeping the other person company while they write, or simply reviewing their works.

If you're interested just post below. :)

Here's some more info one what I like to write (note, most of the stuff on my YWS is really old) and a little bit about me.
I tend to write shorts, poems, and the first three chapters of novels (lol). I like fantasy, sci-fi, and steampunk. I am willing to branch out from that. I usually stick to YA, but sometimes write children's stuff too.
I am a Christian, so that does affect what kind of stuff I read, write, and review. I'm not fond of a lot of cussing, I won't write anything that goes directly against my beliefs, and things like that.
As for personality in RL I am kind of shy. Most of that is gone on the internet but I do still have a hard time with creating chit-chat (although I really enjoy it when someone else instigates it). I always give either 5% or 100%, with no in between (lol). I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times. I am very accepting of others. I tend to look at the big picture. My MBTI type is an INFJ. So, yup, that's me pretty much.

As for what our group project will be I am willing to consider anything. I have quite a few story ideas tucked away. If you want I can go over some of them.

So, yeah. :) That's all I can think of that you need to know. Any questions?
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:05 am
Omni says...

Hey, Wolf! (boy there are a lot of wolves in the Storybooks section xD)

I see that you're a lot like me! I'm INFJ as well, and there are times where it's hard to write for me. Being able to chat to people while you're writing definitely helps sometimes.

I don't know how much help I'd be to you right now, but the best way to just have a friend on YWS is just by talking to people. Whether that'd be the chatbar, the chat room, or just pestering people on their walls (that's my favorite hehe). You'll make your true friends on YWS that way, methinks.

I'll be here for help, though! If you ever want to pester me, I'm here floating around the Storybooks forum (I do moderate this area after all ^^) and you'll see me sometimes in the chat room.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines