z

Young Writers Society

Co-Writers Needed

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 am
nykolasandrews says...

I need something productive to do other than just sit around and wallow all day because my now ex-girlfriend hates my guts... I am a bit of an emotional wreck, but it kind of helps out with my writing.

There are times where it's difficult for me to write, and usually, it's really hard to find motivation to write. So I was thinking, what if I wrote with some people?

Now, this is most likely a bit unorthodox, but I don't mean writing with one other person. I wanna write with a couple of other people, like, Justin and me write Chapter 1 & 3, Alice and I write Chapter 2 & 4, etc. or Justin writes scenes about Luke and Alice writes scenes about Sandy, and I write scenes about Alex. We can all talk about it.

One of my only rules: Life Comes First, Writing Second Now, there are times when I'm unavailable to write, as I'm sure you have those times too. Life is the number one priority, but I still want this be active until it is finished.

If you wanna see some of my work to get a feel for my writing, you can check out my DeviantArt. http://nykolasandrews.deviantart.com/ga ... g?offset=0

Some of it isn't as good as the others, but it's all me growing as a writer. You can just pick one or two to read over. Most of them are vents.

So just tell me you're interested down below and why. Maybe link a piece of your writing?
"What might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey." -Lemony Snicket

"But I must admit I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby." -Lemony Snicket

-Nyk

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights