z

Young Writers Society

thelostone and Taylorlove

Reviews: 1
Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 pm
TaylorLove says...

Blair

Year 10

Blair woke up to Klaus poking her in the arm. When ever Klaus would stay over at Blair's house, they could put all the couch cushions in the floor in the living room and watch movies. Klaus was always the first to wake up. "Blair, your dad said he would take us on the boat if you hurry, so we have to hurry. I am going to go home and change, so you have to change before I get back."

Blair nodded. "Okay. Do you want to go one the tube?" She asked him, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Yes!" He said with excitement. "I bet you will fall off before I do."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I doubt it." She said laughing and getting up. She cleaned up the living room when Klaus left and Austin and Seth came into the room.

"Hey, Blair bear. Are you coming into town with us today?" Seth asked.

"No, Dad is taking me and Klaus on the boat." She told them as she put the last cushion on the couch.

They gave her a look they she did not understand at the moment, a look that she would not know for a long time. They knew then that Klaus and Blair would soon like each other and they were going to have to fully take on their big brother duties.

She walked into her room and changed into her bathing suit that was blue with sea shells on it. She had her mom braid her hair and lather sun screen on her. When she was done getting ready and eating breakfast, she headed out on the dock to meet Klaus.

"It took you forever to get ready. You are such a girl." Klaus said.

Blair rolled her eyes and got onto the boat. Her father gave them both life jackets incase they fell off while tubing.

"Are you guys ready?" Travis asked.

They nodded and hopped onto the tube and they took off. They were holding onto the tube so tightly. Klaus kept trying to take Blair's grip, but she would not let him. She took the opportunity to push him off when he let go for a quick second.

Her dad stopped the boat and helped Klaus get back on.

"You pushed me off, that is cheating." Klaus complained.

"No, I did not. You have no proof." She said laughing.

"Yes I do, I am wet now." He said.

Blair shrugged. "I can get my dad to slow down if you want." She said, know it would make him mad.

"Oh, it is on now." He said.

As they went around the lake they played the game of, "Who can pushing the other off first." No one was really winning, but it was sure fun for both of them.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:37 pm
thelostone says...

Dear Blair,

Right now I am sitting at my desk at my home. I live in Fairfax Virginia. I don't know how far away it is from the lake house but it feels pretty far. It's winter break and I'm very bored. I wish you were here because then we could play something together. My mom gave me your address so I could write you.

How do you like middle school? Mine is weird. Everyone has a boyfriend or girlfriend I think. I don't even really know what you do with one of them. I got one named Sarah for a little bit. We held hands at lunch but that was it. My mom told me I can't have a girlfriend so I had to break up with her. Do you have a boyfriend? If you don't it's okay. If you don't have one in a few years I can be your boyfriend if there's no one else. That way we will both have a boyfriend and girlfriend.

It's a little snowy here but not a lot. What is it like where you live? Liesel is still very annoying and she likes to go through my stuff so I started calling her weasel. She doesn't like it so now I do it more even though I get in trouble for it. It's worth it I think.

We're leaving to visit my Oma and Opa in Germany in three days. Mom said if I pick something out for you she will ship it when we get home. We're going to visit those castles I told you about. I wonder what kind of ghosts are in them. If I see one, I'll tell you. Merry Christmas!

Niklaus
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:54 pm
TaylorLove says...

Dear Klaus,

I really do not like middle school at all. All the people are big now and everyone is so different. I don't really like it Klaus. I am happy that I am on Christmas break though. I am pretty sure I am getting a bike. If I do, I will get to bring it to the lake house in the summer. What did you ask for?

Thanks for getting me something in Germany, you don't have to though. How far away is Germany? I have only been to two states. North Carolina and Virginia. I live in Asheville, North Carolina. We don't live that far away from each other. When I grow up and can drive, maybe I can see you more that just in the summer.

Everyone in my school has a boyfriend or a girlfriend too. It is pretty weird if you ask me. I don't have a boyfriend. Austin says that if I date a boy from school he will beat them up. He likes you though. So if there is no one else in a few years, it will have to be you. Maybe that is a good idea.

I have another word to add to the list. I will not put it in here just incase though. Maybe we could convince our parents to spend Christmas at the lake house one year. That would be really fun.

Have fun in Germany. Merry Christmas.

Blair
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:20 am
thelostone says...

Dear Blair,

I hope you got the castle ornament I sent you. It looks just like the one I saw in Germany. They're so big, Blair I can't imagine living in one. I hope it looks nice on your tree next year. I didn't see any ghosts but I'm sure they were there. It's so old how can there not be ghosts? I looked it up and Munich Germany is 4,246 miles from my house. That's a lot of miles.

I got another Hulk action figure but I don't think I like him as much anymore. I don't really know why. He's still cool but I'm older now. I also got some video games with race cars I can teach you how to play in the summer. I have a bike at the lake but it's probably not as cool as the one you got for Christmas.

I learned a few words to add to the list too. We can add them in the summer. I'm sorry I haven't written you back in a while. Nothing really happened. It's boring here. Only seven more weeks of school and then I'll see you at the lake!

I failed one of my math tests last week and now I'm grounded for two more days. I'm so bored I think I'm going to walk all the way down to your house so you can make me not bored. Maybe if I start now, I can make it there before you get this letter. I bet you're not failing any tests. You're pretty smart. Middle school is a lot harder than elementary.

What are you doing right now? Are you playing sports? There's a girls basketball team at my school but you have to be in seventh grade and eighth grade to be on it. Sixth graders can't play school sports. I think that's dumb. Not that I'd play them anyway.

I wonder if you look different. I do. Well, I will. I'm getting braces in five weeks. Mom already made the appointment. I really don't want them. I'm also thinking about growing my hair. It's already a little longer than it was in the summer. I'll be a whole new Klaus when you see me. Don't worry though, I'll still be the same Klaus you love on the inside.

Niklaus

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:37 am
TaylorLove says...

Dear Klaus,

I love the ornament. It is beautiful. I put it in my room just so I can look at it. Thank you so much. I hope that I get to live it a castle like that one day. Now that would be cool.

I play volleyball and basketball at school. I am the youngest girl on the team. I am also at a new gym this year. It is a gymnastic team for people in middle school and high school. It is really fun though. I made a few friends, but it is still hard to talk to them.

I got some glasses. I only wear them sometimes though. my hair is longer now and I am taller. I think I look different, but I don't know. My brother had braces once, he said they were horrible. He also said it will get better though.

I have not failed anything yet. Mom makes me study all the time. My dad thinks that I should be home schooled, so I can focus on gymnastics. I do not want to though. I am trying to talk more and if I don't go to school I might get worse with the talking thing.

I cannot wait to see you this summer. What if I don't even recognize you? I hope I will. See you in three weeks.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:53 am
thelostone says...

Niklaus

Summer Eleven

Klaus stood in front of the mirror in his room at the lake house. Chewing on his lip, he scrutinized himself. Would Blair recognize him with his braces and long hair? Would she still like him? He sniffed his shirt then changed into a fresh one before shrugging off most of his nerves and going downstairs.

Their families had gotten together for a Anderman-Jones BBQ in the Anderman's yard. The sun was already beginning to set and Blair's brothers had built a bonfire while the parents made food. Klaus had stayed in his room most of the day, making excuses not to see Blair. He hadn't worried about how he looked in front of her before but this year he did.

He saw her sitting with her brothers around the fire. Klaus couldn't tell if she looked different or not. He took in a deep breath then walked down the hill towards them.

"I'm glad you decided to join us," Emily smiled.

"There's plenty of food," Travis said pointing to the table. "Help yourself."

"Klaus!" Blair yelled, running towards him and hugging him tightly. "I was about to pull you out of your room myself."

"Hi," he laughed as she let go of him. "I missed you."

She stepped back. Her hair was more blonde than white and a few freckles were scattered across her face. She also had thick black glasses but she didn't look that different to him. Blair's cheeks pinked up when she realized he was staring at her and quickly took the glasses off.

Klaus frowned. "Why'd you do that? I like the glasses."

She shrugged shyly. "I like your hair."

"Thanks," he said as they walked back towards the food and bonfire. "Your brother was right about the braces. They sucked but it's not as bad after a while. Plus I get to pick what colors I want so that's kinda cool."

Niklaus grabbed a burger and sat down in one of the lawn chairs next to Blair. The fire was flickering brightly in front of them. As usual, Klaus did most of the talking but he noticed she had gotten better with it. She told him some stories she left out of her letters and he told her some of his. They roasted marshmallows with their families and as it got darker out, Blair's brothers and Liesel went down to the lake in hopes of catching some fish and the parents went inside to break out the wine, leaving Klaus and Blair by themselves at the fire.

"You know what's dumb?" Klaus asked, poking the fire with a stick. "Middle school. It's stupid. The only thing people care about is their stupid relationships. Why does it matter who's dating who and who hasn't had their first kiss yet? Middle school is just one big butthole."

"Have you?" Blair asked quietly.

"Have I what?"

"Kissed someone."

Klaus scrunched his nose. "No," he admitted. "But I told everyone I did because they were teasing me. Kissing is dumb anyway. Why would I want to put my mouth on someone else's? That seems gross. It'd be like a momma bird feeding her babies." Klaus put his hands under his armpits to make wings and mimicked a mother bird by opening his mouth as wide as he could and making a vomiting noise as he flapped his tongue.

She laughed and shoved his shoulder playfully. "It's okay," Blair said. "I haven't kissed anyone either."

"Really?" He asked. "It seems like everyone has."

Blair sighed. "You're right. It is stupid and gross."

They fell silent for a moment. Klaus continued to poke at the fire and occasionally both of them would eat a marshmallow or two.

"Maybe we should kiss," Klaus said quickly. "You know, just to get it out of the way. Then people can't make fun of us and we won't have to worry about it anymore."

"Okay."

Klaus was surprised she agreed with him. He moved his chair closer to hers so the arm rests were touching. He was feeling a little jittery the space between them got closer.

"It's gotta be real quick," he said quietly, "but long enough to count. I think three seconds is probably good."

Blair nodded. He could tell she was a bit nervous too as she turned towards him. She shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Do we both lean?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Klaus took a deep breath. "On one, okay? And then we have to kiss for three seconds for it to count. Ready?"

"I think so."

"Three,"

Klaus moved a bit closer to Blair. There were only a few inches of space between them. He could feel his heart racing in his chest and was worried Blair could hear it.

"Two," Blair whispered and leaned towards Klaus. Her bright blue eyes were wide and looked right into his hazel ones. He swallowed hard and tried to keep his hands from shaking.

"One." They both squeezed their eyes tightly closed and pressed their lips to each other's. Klaus forgot to keep track of the time because so many other things were running through his head like how soft her lips were and how they tasted like s'mores. The two of them kissed longer than three seconds but Klaus didn't mind. When they pulled away both of them wiped their mouths on the backs of their hands.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," he said truthfully as he moved his chair back.

"Yeah," Blair agreed. "And now no one can make fun of us."

"We did it." Niklaus grinned proudly. "We've both had our first kiss now and it wasn't awful. Thank you, ma'am. You were a very nice first kiss."

She laughed and blushed hard. "Ditto, Sir."

Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:48 am
TaylorLove says...

Blair

Year 11

Blair's dad woke up at seven the next morning. The whole Jones family was working out the whole summer. They were mainly doing it for Blair. Travis thought they had too because she not be in the gym the whole summer.

"Dad, it is summer vacation. Do we really have to do this?" She asked him, it being too early to wake up.

"Olympians don't sleep in." He said, sternly. "You better be glad it is just a run. I am being nice this year."

She sighed and got up, changing into her workout clothes. She ate a banana and drank a tall glass of water before they all went on a run around the lake. He brother constantly picked on her because this was her fault.

She did feel bad, but it was fun to watch them suffer. Austin was bugging her about Klaus. "He looks a lot different now, he is growing up."

Blair was too dumb to realize why he was bugging her.

When they got back from the run it was nine thirty. She went in and showered and are breakfast. She put her glasses on and sat down at the breakfast table.

When she was done, she went over to Klaus's house. His mom said he was asleep. She went up to his room and tip toed over to his bed. She got onto the bed and started jumping on it. "This is your ten thirty wake up call." She said, getting him to wake up.

"Blair, what are going? It is summer." He complained.

"Oh come one, let's go out on the lake. Be ready in twenty minutes." She told him. "But first, I have to add to the list."

She got it out of the drawer and grabbed a pencil. "I learned ass and bitch." She said. "Those ones are horrible, Klaus. You cannot ever say them." She told me.

"Those were the ones that I learned." Klaus complained. "I heard my dad say ass and I heard bitch from school. Jane Howard called Stacy Edwards that word. They got in a lot of trouble."

When Klaus said those names, she felt something she had never really felt before. It was like she was angry for no reason. It was jealousy. She did not know that at the time, but she was mad that he talked about girls. Little did she know that that would get much worse as she got older.

"Well, I will see you in twenty minutes." She said.

She walked out of the house and went down to the basketball court as he got ready. She shot a few baskets as she waited. It took him longer that twenty minutes. He probably fell back asleep.

"You take so long to get ready. You are such a girl." She mocked him.

He smiled at her. "Okay what are we doing that you make me get up so early for?" He asked.

"We are going on the paddle boat." She said walking down to the lake.

She handed him a life jacked and put hers on. He helped her push it into the lake and they got on.

He kept splashing Blair and she kept splashing him. They had so much fun together. Soon they were sitting in the middle of the lake. They took a break from paddling and sat there. She looked at him through her sunglasses. "Your hair is super bushy now." She said touching it. "I like it."

"I like your glasses that you won't wear." He said.

She sighed. "I don't need them that much." She lied.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, Blair." he said.

They sat there, in the middle of the lake, just talking about life. She did miss him a lot. Everything felt normal when they were together, fun even.
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:50 pm
thelostone says...

Niklaus

As Klaus began unbuckling his life vest, Blair's eyes widened and she grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing?" She hissed. "We can't be out here without them on, you know that."

He shrugged out of her grasp and tossed the life vest to the back end of the paddle boat.

"I can't swim with that thing on," he said, chuckling. "Come on, don't you want to see if we can touch the bottom all the way out here?" Niklaus stood on the edge of the paddle boat and dipped his toe in the water. "The water's perfect!"

Blair shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea. Don't you remember what happened a few years ago?"

He rolled his eyes. "We're much older now. I think we can handle ourselves." When she didn't show signs of being persuaded, he raised his eyebrows. "Suit yourself, then!" He cried as he jumped into the water cannonball style.

"I'm not going to save you when you drown this time!" She cried.

Midair, an idea struck him. A very cruel, very manipulative idea, but an idea that would get Blair in the water nonetheless. He took a deep breath just before he hit the water. As he did, he pushed his arms up so he'd be pushed further under the surface. For dramatic effect, he blew a few bubbles. After a moment, he bobbed back up to the surface face down, as if he were dead.

"Klaus?" Blair tentatively sat on the edge of the paddle boat. "That's not funny, stop it."

He moved his head to the side very slowly to take in another breath but keeping up the charade.

She gasped, realizing it may not be a joke, and jumped in. "Klaus!" She yelled, swimming towards him. "Someone help!"

As soon as she grabbed his hand, he flipped upright and beamed.

"Gotcha!"

Her face twisted when she found out he was faking it. "That wasn't funny!" She cried, splashing him with the biggest wave she could make. "I thought you drowned."

"And I thought you said you weren't going to save me," he said with a lopsided grin.

Blair huffed, trying to figure out if she should stay mad at him or not.

"Oh, come on," he whined. "It was just a joke! I just wanted you to swim with me." She kept glaring. "Okay, okay," Klaus sighed. "I'm sorry, you're right it wasn't funny. Can you forgive me? Pretty please? I'll do whatever you want."

"I guess," she said with a hint of a smile.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:15 pm
TaylorLove says...

Blair

Year 11

After swimming in the lake for about and hour, they got back in the paddle boat. They were sure to put their life jackets on before they got to the doc. Blair put her bathing suit cover on after she dried off a little.

"I have an idea." Klaus said, drying off. "It's a good one."

Blair handed him his t-shirt as she sat on the dock's railing. "Oh, yeah? Do tell."

"Have you ever played a prank on your brothers?" Klaus asked her, conjuring up an idea in his head.

Blair shook her head. "No, I have not." She told him. "Why do you ask?" She asked.

"Because we are about to." he said, taking her hand and pulling her up to his house.

"No, we can't." She said as he pulled her into the house. "They will get so mad at me."

"No they will not. You are their little sister. You never do anything wrong. It will be fun, I promise." Klaus persuaded her.

Blair could not say no at that point. "What do I do?" She asked.

Klaus went into the bathroom and pulled out a huge trashcan filled with water balloons. "I have been working on this stash since the beginning of the summer and your brothers just got home." He said.

Blair smiled and they dragged the trash can to the deck. They were at the top of the hill, so that would make it easier for them to throw the stash at them. The brothers just started playing two on two basket ball, so they would not be expecting that at all.

"Are you ready?" Klaus asked.

"Yes. You better not miss." Blair teased. "On three."

"One." Klaus said, handing her a water balloon.

"Two." They said together taking aim.

"Three." They took the balloons and threw them down at all four of the boys. The first few missed, but then they got the hang of it.

Jordan and Matt ran up the hill and stole some water balloons and brought them down the hill. They were having a full water war. Austin got out the hose pipe and started spraying them. Blair and Klaus took the last few water balloons and ran down the hill and got a few close shots.

"Okay, okay. Truce! We are done." Blair said and the hose sprayed her in the face.

Austin put down the water hose and he looked at the other brothers. They all nodded and all attacked her. They started tickling her. She looked to Klaus for help, but he was too busy laughing at her.
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:55 pm
thelostone says...

Dear Blair,

Seventh grade is already better than sixth. It's only the third week of school and we're already going on a field trip in four days. We're going to the museum which isn't that exciting but it's cooler than sitting in a classroom all day. Have you gone on any field trips or done anything cool yet? Probably not because you only do cool things when I'm with you.

Have you got a boyfriend yet? I told everyone at my school that we kissed during the summer but I gave you a fake name because if Liesel ever found out it was you she'd tell everyone including my parents and I really don't want that. Anyway, they don't tease me anymore. I don't have a girlfriend because my mom says I have to wait until high school but there is a pretty girl named Haley that I've got my eye on. But everyone else has their eyes on her too because she's the first girl in our grade to wear a bra and actually fill it.

Have you got boobs yet? You were kinda flat the last time I saw you. Hahaha I'm just kidding. I mean you were flat but I don't care because I'm not gonna look at them anyway. That'd be weird.

Liesel has the flu right now and she's been throwing up all day. It's really gross but at least if I fake being sick this week my parents will believe me because they'll think I got it from her. How are your brothers? Do they ever dangle spit over your face because that's what I've started doing to Liesel. It's pretty funny.

My parents told me that when I turn thirteen they'll get me a cell phone and then we can text sometimes when you get one too. That's only a little over a year from now. It's weird to think that we will be teenagers that soon.

I learned another bad word to put on the list. And I know how to spell it now too thanks to the talk to text thing online. I just said the same thing my dad said and it spelled it out for me and told me what it was. I can teach you the German word and then you can say it and no one will know what you said. Sometimes I do that at school. Except one time I forgot I wasn't at school and I said it at home and I got grounded for two days.

Do you have a lot of new friends now? I have two friends named James and Alex. They're pretty cool. We wrestle a lot and play video games. James has a game where you shoot people and it's really fun. I told my dad and he told me I probably shouldn't tell my mom I've been playing it. I also learned another word from that game. It starts with an F and Alex told me it's the worst one of all but the guys in the game don't have a problem saying it I guess.

-Klaus

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:12 pm
TaylorLove says...

Dear Klaus,

You better be glad my family does not read my mail because they would kill you and I am not going to answer that question.

I have been to a basket ball tournament and I got to get out of school early. It does not really count as a field trip, but I got to miss part of my math class so it is enough for me. We won the tournament and I scored the winning goal. I am going to a play next week. It is a Shakespeare play, so it will probably not be really good.

I do not have a boyfriend. I am not dating anyone until high school either. That is mostly because my brothers would kill the guy, so I am trying to stay away from guys. There is one boy though. His name is Ethan Stewart. He is the only guy that wears deodorant, the one that is not repulsive.

Gymnastics is going really well. I have two really good friends. Ashlee and Allyssa. They are really nice. I don't like them as much as you though. I would not tell them that, but it is true. Ashlee likes Ethan. I have not told her that I like him. She might get mad at me and I don't want that.

I am still playing volleyball. The coach said that he was going to let me meet the coach for the high school team. He said that I would be good enough to play with them next year. I might do it. I will have to talk to the coach though. We both know that it is probably not going to go well. I will tell you all about it though.

love,

Blair
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:41 pm
thelostone says...

Dear Blair,

How was your play? Did theyith talkith like thisith? Were there sword fights? That could be fun to watch. The only Shakespeare I know about is Romeo and Juliet. Is that the one you saw? Don't they both die in the end? That's such a dumb ending.

I just want you to know that I wear deodorant too. Most of the time. I don't know a lot about girls but if your friend gets mad at you for liking the same guy then maybe you shouldn't be friends because that seems like a really dumb reason to be mad at someone. You can't control who you like.

That's cool about the high school volleyball stuff. I think you could do it if you wanted. You're really good at that stuff. I'm still not playing any sports but Alex and James and I take our bikes up this huge hill in my neighborhood and see who can get to the bottom the fastest. Last week though I tied my skateboard to James's bike and I fell off it and broke my wrist. Good thing it was my left hand or else I wouldn't have been able to write you this letter. I have a cast right now but it'll be off before the summer.

I miss you a lot. Even Liesel misses you. She thinks that now she's older she will be able to play with us or something. I told her she's out of luck and has to find her own friend to play with. She's played with my parents for the past few summers I don't see why she can't keep doing that. It's not my fault she doesn't have another friend.

Did you go anywhere for spring break? We didn't. Well I guess we did. We went to see my other grandparents the ones who live here in America. But they only live an hour away so I don't really count that as going anywhere. We did go to a water park while we were with them though that was kinda fun. Not as fun as the lake though.

Love,
Klaus

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:05 pm
TaylorLove says...

Dear Klaus,

We did not see Romeo and Juliet. We saw the Tempest. I would tell you about it, but I fell asleep. I would have gotten in trouble, but the teacher fell asleep too, so the whole class got a free pass this time.

I am glad you wear deodorant. If you don't wear it every day at the lake, I will play with Liesel. Who knows, maybe I will like her more than you. I am kidding, but please wear deodorant.

I had a meeting with the volleyball coach. He said that he would love to have me on the team. It is official! I will be number seven. I am really happy about it. All of the girls are really nice and cool. I hope that they like me. It is still hard for me to talk to people. I still have trouble talking to people. You are easy to talk to. You don't make me talk, that is one of the reasons that I like you so much. I miss that.

We did not do much over spring break. My dad made me stay at the gym most of the week. We went to the movies and saw Star War, that was fun. I have not seen any of the other movies, so I was confused.

I told Ashlee. She is mad. She has been mad for weeks. I don't care anymore though. She does not talk to me and I don't talk to her. I guess it is for the best. Allyssa and I are still friends though. I guess all is okay in the world.

I can't wait to see you! Don't forget to wear deodorant!

Love,

Blair
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:43 pm
thelostone says...

Niklaus

Summer Twelve

Klaus and Blair were sitting on Klaus's bed on a particularly rainy day during that summer. They had played almost all of the board games they had and even let Liesel play with them for a bit in an attempt to ward off the boredom.

"What do you want to do now?" Blair asked after their third game of hide n seek with Liesel.

He shrugged, glancing out the window. The thunder and lightning had stopped but it was still raining. A grin crawled onto his face and he ran over to his dresser, digging around for his bathing suit.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to go outside," he said simply. "It'll be fun. We can pretend we're in an epic battle or something, you know how it's always raining in the final battles of good versus evil."

"Or in romantic movies when they run into each others arms," Blair laughed.

"Or in that one musical when they sing and dance in the rain!" He was getting excited just thinking about all the possibilities the rain brought. "I'll be right back and then we have to get your bathing suit." He quickly changed in the bathroom then followed the both of them sprinted across the yard to Blair's house so she could change too.

Once they were both in their bathing suits and they promised their parents they wouldn't go near the water, they grabbed the squirt guns in her garage.

"Ready?" He asked, as they stood near the edge of the garage. She nodded and together they ran out into the yard and began shooting each other with the water guns.

"So we meet again Miss evil," Klaus grinned, pointing his gun at her chest. "You won't prevail this time!"

"Why do I have to be the evil one?" Blair protested. "And I should get a better name than that one regardless."

"Fine," he sighed, lowering his gun. "I guess you can be the good guy." A stream of water hit his shoulder and Blair laughed maniacally.

"Gotcha!" She cried. "Looks like you lose again, Mr. Goodie Two Shoes."

Klaus gasped over dramatically. "You are evil!" He set down his weapon and held out his hand. She hesitantly set down her gun too and took it. He pulled her into him and they clumsily danced.

"What are you doing?" She giggled, rain drops dripping off her nose.

"We're dancing like that one musical," he said. "Now we have to sing too. I don't really remember what they sang though, so we can just improv it."

They both sang out of tune songs while dancing a fast paced sort of like a waltz dance around the yard.

"Now what?" She breathed, once they were worn out from dancing.

"Now go stand over there and we'll run into each other's arms and then I'll make a long boring speech about love." Klaus laughed. On a count of three, they ran towards each other laughing and hugging when they reached each other.

"I think you have to get on one knee." Blair said, holding out her hand as if he was going to put a ring on it.

"Oh right, duh," he fell to one knee and took her hand. In the lowest most suave voice he could make he said, "Blair Blake Jones, you wonderful wonderful woman. I never knew what love was like until I met you. You are the stars to my sun or something like that. I'd die if you weren't right by my side the rest of my life. I even need you next to me while I'm on the toilet." Blair covered her mouth to hold back her giggles. "Will you marry me you awesome little lady?"

"Of course!" She exclaimed and pretended to wipe a tear from her cheek. "You're so handsome and amazing I can't imagine not marrying you. You're my water to my desert or something like that."

Blair helped him up and he kissed her cheek.

"Now we have to spin around with our faces up like people always do in movies."

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:15 pm
TaylorLove says...

Blair

Summer 12

With the rain, came a cold. With the cold came sitting inside for the whole day. Their parents let them stay together though because they both had the same common cold from the same thing.

They went over to Blair's house because all the brothers and Travis took a day trip into town. Angie stayed home to watch Blair and Klaus.

"I make you both some soup." She said, handing them both bowls.

Klaus and Blair sat on the couch, watching Star Wars. Klaus was mad that Blair had never seen Star Wars. He said that it was a crime against the universe.

"Why do they call it a cold anyway? It is hot outside, we have fevers. That is not cold. I guess it would be stupid to call it a hot, but still." Klaus kept eating his soup. "Now, Darth Vader is Luke's father."

Blair gasped. "No way."

"He really is, watch." He said, pointing to the TV

And sure enough, it was true. Blair watched in awe as the television screen as she saw Darth Vader reveal his identity.

"I have an idea." Klaus said. He got up and went on a search for something.

"You always have an idea and what are you looking for?" Blair asked, not getting up. She had given up on trying to figure our Klaus's plans. She just sat back and waited. Klaus come over with a bunch of Sharpie markers.

"Blair, welcome to my very own tattoo parlor." Klaus said.

"You are going to draw on me? That can't be good for you." Blair said, eating her soup, trying to look back at the movie.

"I mean, we are already sick." Klaus said. "Come on, it will be fun."

She sighed and gave him her arm. "What are you going to draw?" She asked him.

"It is a surprise." He said to her. "Do not look." She looked at the TV screen and tried to avoid peeking.

She sat there as the soft tip of the sharpie rolled across her skin.

"Okay, you can look now." Klaus said, proud of his work.

Blair looked down at the star design on her arm. "Wow, that is really cool." She said to him. "It is my turn now."

She took the colorful sharpies and drew a girly design on his arm. She had to contain her laughter though so Klaus would not look.

"I am done." She said, smiling.

"You drew a fairy on my arm!" Klaus said laughing.

Blair laughed. "Hey, I did a good job." She said. She moved closer to Klaus and covered both of them with the blanket. "Okay fairy boy, let's watch the movie."
-Winnie the Pooh

We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria