z

Young Writers Society

I'm looking for a partner/mentor

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:23 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Hi, I am 12 years old, and I am looking for a mentor/partner to work with me, :D. I write fantasy usually and am not that great at character development or dialogue, so if you want to team up with me that'd be great, I would not take I am Encrypted as my best work, as I feel like my best work is what I am currently writing right now. So, if you decide you need a partner as well just give me a shout-out! I'm looking for someone either more experienced than me, or around my age, thanks!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:14 pm
fantasydragon01 says...

Pick me! Pick me! I can be your partner/ mentor! I will be more than happy you. We can be writing buddies! Let me know if you have any questions!

---fantasydragon01 (you can me "fanta" for short) :D :D :D :D
"Many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?"----Gandalf

128 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:15 pm
fantasydragon01 says...

BTW, I LOVE FANTASY! I can help you.
"Many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?"----Gandalf

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm
Virgil says...

Fanta, sure.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

128 Reviews

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:57 pm
fantasydragon01 says...

When do you want to start?

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold