z

Young Writers Society

Writing partner

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:25 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Right, so I suck at writing male characters- they either sound too much like... a girl... or completely two dimensional.
So someone (either a girl that can write male characters REALLY well, or a guy) just has to help.
I mostly write fantasy, some YA fiction... think seven realms, daughter of the forest, Narnia-ish, and... watersong (kind of) stuff.

So yeah. Please don't approach me with any sci-fi ideas, I generally detest it. That goes for most realistic fiction as well, but not quite so much~ if you've got a really good idea, I'm willing to listen.

PM me.

~Aura
Last edited by TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 pm
Swordfish says...

I can help! Anne you most likely remember me from chat. I'm a male so I can possibly help you with creating and giving make characters a personality.

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:18 am
LittleLee says...

Hi, I can help too, I love fantasy. I write books starring both boys and girls, so if you need me, please message me on my wall!
:)
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:23 pm
Danni88 says...

Hi, I can help you! I am quite good at male characters and love fantasy stories!
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:06 am
SacredPen says...

I can personally say that I struggle with writing any level of character, so I feel the pain, lol.

That aside, I'd love to kind of shadow the process or read up on some of your works to get a feel for how this sort of thing ought to work.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright