z

Young Writers Society

Writing Buddy

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Authorian says...

I am looking for a writing buddy, to talk with for story ideas. We could edit each others stories. Become good friends and help each other write. I'm looking for a two way street, we'll support each other.

For more info, or if you'd like to be my 'writing buddy' Comment or PM me.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. A man who does not read has only one life, and even that he may not live

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:52 pm
mephistophelesangel says...

Sounds interesting! I read one of your stories, and it was really good. I would be honored to work with you. But, um, I work largely on long stories (like, a couple hundred pages) and currently I am working on a novel. Soul's Decay is its title, and it's kind of violent, and has some cuss words in it, and is really angst-y and sad. If you're okay with all that (the novel's on YWS), I would love to work with you!

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 pm
Authorian says...

Sounds great!!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. A man who does not read has only one life, and even that he may not live

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:15 pm
Cithara says...

Hey I'll be your writing buddy, if you still want one...
and welcome to YWS! I like working on novels and short stories (poetry wouldn't be a good duo thing) :D
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:26 pm
kingofeli says...

I wouldn't mind being your partner, if you're still interested.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles