z

Young Writers Society

Writing Buddy

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Authorian says...

I am looking for a writing buddy, to talk with for story ideas. We could edit each others stories. Become good friends and help each other write. I'm looking for a two way street, we'll support each other.

For more info, or if you'd like to be my 'writing buddy' Comment or PM me.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. A man who does not read has only one life, and even that he may not live

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:52 pm
mephistophelesangel says...

Sounds interesting! I read one of your stories, and it was really good. I would be honored to work with you. But, um, I work largely on long stories (like, a couple hundred pages) and currently I am working on a novel. Soul's Decay is its title, and it's kind of violent, and has some cuss words in it, and is really angst-y and sad. If you're okay with all that (the novel's on YWS), I would love to work with you!

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 pm
Authorian says...

Sounds great!!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. A man who does not read has only one life, and even that he may not live

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:15 pm
Cithara says...

Hey I'll be your writing buddy, if you still want one...
and welcome to YWS! I like working on novels and short stories (poetry wouldn't be a good duo thing) :D
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:26 pm
kingofeli says...

I wouldn't mind being your partner, if you're still interested.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta