z

Young Writers Society

Inseparable (TaylorLove and thelostone)

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:46 pm
TaylorLove says...

Ellie

I sighed and laid my hair against the car window. "What are you thinking about?" Mason asked. I shook my head and he sighed. "El, please talk to me."

He pulled into the drive way and looked at me. I turned to him and sighed. "I am thinking about to many things to have a clear thought." Camera's were right up against the car and I felt really uneasy. Mason got out of the car and walked around to open the door for me. He took my hand and took me out on the beach. This way the cameras could still follow us but were not breathing down our necks.

"What were you saying?" He asked.

I sigh and look at him. "I am just worried. I mean you were different in the past, I know that. I mean we practically grew up together, just in different worlds. You are different now, and I know that. It's just that a small part of me worries that I am never going to be enough for you and I want to be." I admitted.

He stops and looks at him and cups my face with his hands. "Yes, I use to be like that. Once I met you. I had the desire to change, for you. I am not going to hurt you, El." He says.

I smile and look at him. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "So I think the first episode of the show is about to come out. Do you want to watch it?" I ask.

"Sure." He said. Hand in hand, we walk back to the house.

--

It was weird watching the show. It was like reliving the past. I relived my sickness. I got to see what they were doing at the club. "Who is that girl?" I asked. There was a girl hugging Mason and I was not extremely happy about it.

"Oh, her. That is my cousin, Jenna." He said. They zoomed in on her face. "Look, we have the same eyes." I looked at her on the screen and then to Mason.

"I see it." I say. The camera goes to Kate and Owen, Tyler randomly popping in. They talk about how they were going to break us up. "I guess they thought what I thought at first."

I could tell Mason was getting mad. "That explains why he tried to break us up this morning."

"Calm down, I am pissed too. We need to teach him a lesson though." I said, smiling.

He looks t me and smiles. "What are you thinking?"

I run upstairs to my room and open my jewelry. I pull out Mom's old wedding ring and put in on as I run down stairs. "We need to tell him the 'big news.''' I say.

"He is going to freak out." Mason says.

I smile. "That is the point. We can make him have a mini heart attack and then get mad at him."
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:45 pm
thelostone says...

Owen

"Owen?" Ellie called from upstairs. "Can you come here? We need to tell you something."

"Be right up!" I yelled back, grabbing a water bottle then heading upstairs. Mason and Ellie were sitting on her bed, smiles spreading across both of their faces. "What's-"

Ellie held out her left hand and to my horror there was a ring on her finger. It took all of my willpower to keep from ripping it off.

"We're engaged." El beamed, wiggling her fingers then kissing Mason.

"What the fuck, El?" I raged. I gripped my hair to refrain from punching something or worse someone. "You can't do this, I won't let you. Do you have any fucking idea what you're doing? He's been cheating on you, Ellie! I saw him with that girl in the club."

"Jenna?" Mason laughed. "You think I've been cheating on Ellie with Jenna?"

My knuckles turned white as I clenched them at my side.

"Owen, Jenna is his cousin." Ellie sighed then slid the ring off of her finger. "And we're not actually engaged."

"What do you mean-"

"It was a joke." She giggled.

A mixture of anger and humiliation pent up inside me. I smacked the lamp off her beside table into the wall. Glass shattered and glittered on the carpet. "That's not fucking funny." I growled before slamming the door on my way out.

"You deserve it!" Ellie yelled after me. "You shouldn't have tried to break us up."

I whipped around back into the room and snarled, "I was trying to protect you, ungrateful bitch." As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them but it was too late to take it back, the damage had been done. Ellie's face crumpled and Mason grew furious but I left before he could do anything. I needed to calm down.
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus