Young Writers Society

Home » Roleplay Main » Roleplays » Roleplay Duos

The Ringing of the Bells

2168 Reviews

Reviews: 2168
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:19 pm
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

"The worst pair of decisions that I ever made," said Harry, quietly. A fresh pair of tears flowed down his face. "And the one person that ever treated me like a child."
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Never give up hope no matter what. A battle that you turn up to is a battle that you've already started to win.

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

583 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 583
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:17 am
View Likes
Magebird says...

Mage still had his own tears to wipe, but he still (a little hesitantly) held out part of his cloak for Harry to wipe his on.

"Was it a long time ago?" he asked.
mage

[ she/her ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

2168 Reviews

Reviews: 2168
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:52 am
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

Harry accepted the cloak with hands that were on the verge of trembling. He didn't even know what to feel at the moment. It was very rare that he broke down like this in front of people he barely knew, and it was certainly a first that anyone offered to comfort him at a time like. He dabbed at his eyes and gave Mage a smile that he hoped would convey his gratitude.

"It was," he said finally. "A very long time ago. Too long ago. Long enough for things to truly be lost forever."
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Never give up hope no matter what. A battle that you turn up to is a battle that you've already started to win.

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

583 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 583
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:24 pm
Magebird says...

Harry's smile did convey his gratitude.

Mage studied him for another moment, giving a sniffle of his own as he tried to piece together Harry's story. He had always been good at putting together clues—Kiera had always praised him for that. Whenever they had read stories together, he had always been able to guess secrets that characters never outright said.

But it was hard figuring out what Harry really meant. All he knew was that Harry had some kind of loss he blamed himself for, too. That could have been enough, but...

He wanted to do more. He wanted to help more.

"...Do you want to talk about it?" he hesitantly asked.
mage

[ she/her ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie