z

Young Writers Society

I will review your poetry! Or short stories.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
rhiasofia says...

Hey guys! Really want to do some reviews, so if you have poetry or short stories you would like reviewed, post a link here. I can't promise that I'll be super quick, but I will do it eventually. I will nitpick grammar and structure, vocabulary, and spelling, but I'm not going to give you issues about the subject. So if it's something sensitive where you don't want to hear people tell you that it's such a cliché topic, or unoriginal, or such, I am the girl to review you!
Your head is a living forest full of song birds
~E. E. Cummings

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Evander says...

Please review this please!

Addiction

Thank you.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

208 Reviews

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:47 pm
rhiasofia says...

RavenMoonStone wrote:Please review this please!

Addiction

Thank you.

I will get right on that now :)
~E. E. Cummings

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:26 am
FinnWinterfall says...

Please review my poem...
Past, Present, Future
Past, Present, Future

208 Reviews

Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:01 pm
rhiasofia says...

@FinnWinterfall, it already has five hefty reviews. Do you still need me to review it, or is there something specific about the poem you'd like me to focus on to further assist you?
~E. E. Cummings

208 Reviews

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:37 am
rhiasofia says...

@fiffallns, this is not a writing request. Please do not post things that are not writing to be reviewed here.
~E. E. Cummings

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:22 am
Hippyhoodrat says...

Hi.I'd love it if you could review a poem ive recently written, "boiling." I know your thing is grammar and stuff but I'd really appreciate hearing you opinion on the subject as well. Thanks so much.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:30 am
Storygirl95 says...

I would love if you would review the short story I wrote! Don't stress about time, I'm in no hurry. Thanks for your time! :)
Photographs Are Worth More Than A Thousand Words If You Look At Them The Right Way
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)