z

Young Writers Society

Miss me? I'm back!!!

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:03 am
PiesAreSquared says...

Hello again to the great people of YWS! I'm eighteen this year! Still can't believe that. Anyway in with what I was wanting to say. Quite a few people began following me of late, despite my absolute inactivity so to appease them I will become active again on YWS. However I won't be the same as before (my views on my views and my views changed quite some...it's complicated) so i will keep my activities to reviewing. If you're in need of a review, and the topic does not matter, post a link to it below and I will choose at least one piece to review each week. That is all the time I can spare with my current schedule to give a good review. There is a catch. You have to give me a rare dish, that is, a dish quite uncommon, but I repeat myself. Go on then, let the fun begin!
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:00 pm
rawrafied says...

If you're still open, I would love it if you could review: Salvation of Ignorance - Chapter 1: Yes, A Charming Man, Indeed. ^_^

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:18 pm
NerdBird says...

Hi there! :) I would love it if you could review ,my second chapter :)

The Shifties: Chapter 2 - Nightmare

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 pm
PiesAreSquared says...

Would get to both ASAP and this thread is always open!
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack