z

Young Writers Society

Hey you! Yes, I'm looking at you! Fancy a review?

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:14 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Kanome is done!
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:11 pm
steward says...

(This post has been removed)
Last edited by steward on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stay brave." -Steward

260 Reviews

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:16 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a post to let you know that in a couple of weeks I will not be particularly active cos I'm off on holidays so I probably won't be able to review much. I'll still accept reviews but don't expect to hear from me until probably the end of April. Those of you who have already requested reviews I plan on getting to before then.
Sorry @Purple but I don't review poetry (I should probably put that in bold in the description). If you REALLY want a review I can do it but I won't be very useful. Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. :-)
we'll be waiting

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:41 pm
steward says...

TriSARAHtops wrote:Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a post to let you know that in a couple of weeks I will not be particularly active cos I'm off on holidays so I probably won't be able to review much. I'll still accept reviews but don't expect to hear from me until probably the end of April. Those of you who have already requested reviews I plan on getting to before then.
Sorry @Purple but I don't review poetry (I should probably put that in bold in the description). If you REALLY want a review I can do it but I won't be very useful. Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. :-)

That's ok., :) Have fun on your holidays., :D
*-rock.on., :)
"Stay brave." -Steward

260 Reviews

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 am
TriSARAHtops says...

steward and lostthought are done! Nerd Bird I will get to yours soon. So sorry about the wait everyone!
we'll be waiting

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:11 pm
AliceWonderland says...

I was wondering if you could review at least the second chapter to my novel A Song Named Alice. I know it's really long, but I have a habit of long chapters.

Chapter 2 part 1: A Song Named Alice Chapter 2 (part 1 of 2)
Chapter 2 part 2: A Song Named Alice Chapter 2 (part 2 of 2)

If it helps, feel free to check out the first chapter and review it as well. All its reviews are up to date so your information would be new. Thanks! It's greatly appreciated.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 pm
NerdBird says...

Hi there! :) I would love it if you could review my new first chapter Found when you get the chance :) Thank you very much!

WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)