z

Young Writers Society

Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:40 am
View Likes
JohnLocke1 says...

Anything that you want an opinion on, any length or genre, I will give you a concise and comprehensive review.
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 am
Acward says...

This is my very first post, so please and thank you! I will try to review something of yours in return.

The Story of Liam - Chapter 1

181 Reviews

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:21 am
JohnLocke1 says...

I have your review finished! Nice story, my friend. And I do love your avatar. As I love Avatar.
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:04 pm
GoldFlame says...

I'll review one of your works if you review Invisible Echo. Don't be afraid to be harsh or overly detailed :D!
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

181 Reviews

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:00 am
JohnLocke1 says...

Your review is complete, my friend! Really, a great piece.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:51 pm
Twit says...

Hey!

I'd be very grateful if you could review Grey Heart - 1 Please be as harsh as possible. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

181 Reviews

Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:42 pm
JohnLocke1 says...

Your review is up, my friend! I can see that we both have a love of magicians...

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:30 am
Ravenboy says...

I've just posted the first chapter of my new fantasy novel - Paralleled, I would really appreciate it if you can review it. Feel free to be harsh, I want honest opinions.

Thanks!
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:48 pm
defiantAuthoress says...

I would love if you would review the introduction to my Doctor Who fanfiction: Scribbling Galaxies . Thank you so much!

181 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:43 am
JohnLocke1 says...

@Ravenboy , your review is complete! Great story, my friend.

181 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 am
JohnLocke1 says...

@defiantAuthoress , your review is complete! I do not read fan-fiction, so this was an interesting review for me. Thank you for sharing that, my friend.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 am
Pompadour says...

Hey! I'd appreciate it if you left a review on this: Meet me by the starry seacove, and I'll show you how to die
Thanks! :D
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am
Laure says...

Hello! I'd really appreciate it if you can review the first chapter of my novel.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=107403

:D

181 Reviews

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 am
JohnLocke1 says...

@Pompadour, your review is complete! You have lovely writing, my friend!

181 Reviews

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:28 am
JohnLocke1 says...

@Laure, your review is complete! Fantastic story, my friend. Fantastic.

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid