z

Young Writers Society

Free reviews!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:51 am
WintryOz says...

Okay, I lied - they're not free at all. You've got to hand in ALL THE COOKIES YOU HAVE!!
:smt004
Anyway, I'm new here and I thought I'd review some peoples works before I post anything just to get familiar with how things are done here, so yeah... post away :)
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconveniencd.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 am
TheWyrdSister says...

Woot! First person! Hey there and welcome to YWS. I'm technically as well (this is a new account; I've been on here before) so let's explore this mysterious land of YWS together. :)
I have a rather lengthy (ish?) piece to keep you busy... http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=106472
Thanks in advance.
~TWS

Reviews: 2
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:39 am
TheNeoAceofAll says...

He could you review my prologue and my first chapter. It is long (i know) and I personally hate prologues but trust me, it gets interesting fast. I do ask that you maybe wait to review the context until you finish reading all of it. You'll see :) Anyway, thanks a ton.

The Necromancer: Prologue

9 Reviews

Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:22 pm
WintryOz says...

I've reviewed your stories :)

(Though I still need my cookie - Hmph! Meanies!)

:P
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconveniencd.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:16 am
ShortBus says...

If you review this Quest Unable Chapter One (Rough Draft)

I'll even throw in a brownie for good measure.

9 Reviews

Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 am
WintryOz says...

@ShortBus I'm done :)
I DEMAND that cookie / brownie now. Yes, I'm a very greedy pig. :P

btw guys, I'm on a weeks hiatus (exams! *teardrop*), so it'll take a while to resume reviewing.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:24 pm
Cheetah says...

I don't need a review but you seemed sad so I brought you cookies! (>^_^)> (: :) (: :) (: :) (: :)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

9 Reviews

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 pm
WintryOz says...

Aww Thank you so much <3
That's so sweet of you :D
*hug*
Let's share the cookies ^^

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:12 am
guineapiggirl says...

Gay Rights in Russia

Hi! Welcome to YWS :)
This is an article I wrote about Gay Rights in Russia. I'd appreciate any criticisms, whether major flaws or nitpicks, and I just am not sure if I've invoked Godwin's Law or it's kind of justified..?
Thanks!

9 Reviews

Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:11 pm
WintryOz says...

I'm done ^^ It was a very good read! I demand my cookie as payment now :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:57 pm
defiantAuthoress says...

Welcome! I'd simply love if you reviewed either The Partly Fictitious Rise of the Gaian Empire (Science Fiction) or Splendor (Fantasy). Thank you very much! *hands over a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie*

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain