z

Young Writers Society

FireFox's Review Barn

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:41 pm
FireFox says...

Alrighty, guys. I am starting this thread because I find that reviewing helps me to write better. It helps me to discover what I do and don't like to read (and write) and what types of writing "works" for me and what doesn't. Hence, why I started this thread. I think it would be easier to list the things that I will not review, being that it is a shorter list than what I will review:

I Will Not Review:
-Science Fiction
-Romance
-Fan Fiction (Harry Potter Fan Fiction is the exception!)
-Fantasy

There ya' go! Have at it, ya'll! Oh, and if you're wondering about payment, it's your choice. I accept points (any number of points), reviews (that would be my preferred choice), a nice little message on my wall, or anything you can come up with, really!

So, post a link below and I will get started!

-FireFox
Check out The Cost of Living and leave me a review! Constructive criticism appreciated!

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 am
View Likes
WindSailor says...

Change Starts With Action Chapters 1 and 2 It is kind of long, but a review would be very helpful for me. I will give you some points and future reviews. :)
Formerly know as Hsarver.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:01 am
FireFox says...

Review is done, @Hsarver! :)
Check out The Cost of Living and leave me a review! Constructive criticism appreciated!

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:28 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

No fantasy? :( How about historical fiction? (nonfiction, not sure) If so, here ya go! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=106196

I will review anything except for most fanfiction. So if anyone needs a review, let me know!
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:08 am
Emmzziee says...

Hello Firefox! Could you review this for me, please?
... and the Water Whispers Words
much appreciated dude.
8)
I want to play a game.

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price