z

Young Writers Society

FireFox's Review Barn

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:41 pm
FireFox says...

Alrighty, guys. I am starting this thread because I find that reviewing helps me to write better. It helps me to discover what I do and don't like to read (and write) and what types of writing "works" for me and what doesn't. Hence, why I started this thread. I think it would be easier to list the things that I will not review, being that it is a shorter list than what I will review:

I Will Not Review:
-Science Fiction
-Romance
-Fan Fiction (Harry Potter Fan Fiction is the exception!)
-Fantasy

There ya' go! Have at it, ya'll! Oh, and if you're wondering about payment, it's your choice. I accept points (any number of points), reviews (that would be my preferred choice), a nice little message on my wall, or anything you can come up with, really!

So, post a link below and I will get started!

-FireFox
Check out The Cost of Living and leave me a review! Constructive criticism appreciated!

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 am
View Likes
WindSailor says...

Change Starts With Action Chapters 1 and 2 It is kind of long, but a review would be very helpful for me. I will give you some points and future reviews. :)
Formerly know as Hsarver.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:01 am
FireFox says...

Review is done, @Hsarver! :)
Check out The Cost of Living and leave me a review! Constructive criticism appreciated!

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:28 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

No fantasy? :( How about historical fiction? (nonfiction, not sure) If so, here ya go! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=106196

I will review anything except for most fanfiction. So if anyone needs a review, let me know!
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:08 am
Emmzziee says...

Hello Firefox! Could you review this for me, please?
... and the Water Whispers Words
much appreciated dude.
8)
I want to play a game.

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes