Young Writers Society

Need A Review? Let me help!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:21 pm
View Likes
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey Everyone!
I would love to be able to help you with your work. I really enjoy writing reviews! I'm not really good at reviewing for spelling and grammar, however I can give some really great reviews on storyline, plot and dialogue.

My favorite things to review are:
Scripts
Historical Fiction
Some Action and Adventure

That being said I will review anything that you send me as soon as I can. I have a really busy school schedule but will get to your review asap! The only thing that I will not review is dark science fiction and horror. If you have something you would like for me to review, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help!

Sincerely,
Caroline Naveen

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:39 am
wildwildcat says...

I have this action adventure romp that's been bouncing around here on YWS. If you could drop me a review, that would be really cool!
A Week For the World: Day 1 :Part 1
Thank you!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:41 pm
Saichi says...

Hello! ;; I would really like to take up on your offer and could truly use some advice on my two chapters of my story 'A Complex Revelation'. I would truly appreciate it!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:27 am
smanske15 says...

Hey, Smanske15 here!

I really need someone to review (not for grammer but for storyline) the beginning of my story, Maverick Odin (link posted below). I just need to know if it is a good start and if I should continue writing it or not. Thanks!

Maverick Odin

P.S. If you do end up liking it, please click on the little 'like' star! Thanks!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:46 pm
D4RKR4VEN says...

Actually, I retract my request.
Last edited by D4RKR4VEN on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:21 pm
Paulie says...

Hi Caroline.

I've only just started using this site and I'm still trying to find my way around; but as soon as I upload some of my work on here, I'll send you some stories to review.

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:15 pm
GrapeNerd says...

Hi, I haven't been on for awhile, so some of my works haven't been reviewed yet, could you maybe review my works? I don't know hot to put the link on so, if you don't mind, visit my profile and review the It's You Again portfolio. :)
galaxy forever

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:05 pm
NerdBird says...

Hey there, could you possibly review my prequel for me please? :)
In the beginning (prequel to the boxes)
And if that takes your fancy, the Cont. part too! :)
In the beginning Cont.
Look forward to reading your thoughts :D
NerdBird
X

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:52 am
View Likes
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I have received your requests and to apologize for the wait. I've been really backed up with school and work the last several months. All of your work will be reviewed by the end of this weekend although I'll shoot for by the end of the work week. :) Please let me know if you need anymore reviews. :)
~Caroline N.

"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns