Cure My Boredom!

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:52 am
Noelle says...

Hey guys!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet:

I need works to review! I find myself looking through the Green Room and the other works a lot during the day, but I don't click on many of them because--well, I really don't know why. But if I have a set list of what I have to review, I know I'll do a better job at reviewing more often.

What I will Review
EVERYTHING! No lie. Send me links to your poems, short stories, novels (up to three chapters if it's already posted), lyrics, art (yes, art).

What I Will Not Review
n/a

My job is to take your request, check out your work and review it within the next 24 hours. I guarantee a thoughtful, in depth review for whatever you want me to take a look at. I will also guarantee that I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be specific if you want grammar/spelling looked at. My reviews are based on content and story. I don't spend much time checking grammar/spelling, but if you want me to focus on that just say so.

So what are you waiting for? Request away! :)

~Noelle
Last edited by Noelle on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya Noelle!

If you could review this: Eagle for me that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm
Gardevite says...

Hey Noelle! Would you mind checking out The Biting Game: Alice's Story

I originally had it as a short story, but I'm thinking of making it a series of short stories about different characters.

Thanks in advance Noelle!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:34 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

Hey, I realize this is a lot to ask, but I figured since I hate boredom and you liked my "Do You Remember?" thing then you might like what I'm working on now. Currently there are three chapters plus a really short prologue out, so I thought I would link them all to you because, well, I want a review on them all XD. Okay, so here's the prologue, you don't need to review that but it will help with the third chapter.
Devil Touch - Prologue
Devil Touch - Chapter One
Devil Touch - Chapter Two
Devil Touch - Chapter Three
Now I know it says chapter four is out but really it isn't. It's just a draft. If you don't like the chapter feel free to tell me, I know it's a lot to ask so I don't really mind if you don't feel like reviewing onward. Take your time with my reviews and thank you! Sorry to ask so much of you. Notify me when the next Year of the Scorpio is up, I really wanna read what happens next!
Sushi

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey, I really need a review on a sketch (script) that I would like to produce in the next few months. I'm trying to get as many opinions on it as possible so if you can take a look and let me know what you think as far as the storyline/dialogue goes I would really appreciate it! CONSTRUCTIVE is a must I really need constructive critiques please don't send an all positive review. This script is set during WWII and is a true story about a group of German teenagers that took a stand against Hitler. Here's a link: Long Live Freedom ~Revision If you would like an equal review in return I would be more than happy to do a trade.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:13 am
NerdBird says...

Hi there!
I would love if you could review my prequel story! There will be more to come, sorry, not sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger ;)

In the beginning (prequel to the boxes)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:43 pm
horrendous says...

Hullo. I'm hard-up for constructive criticism on my story and would totally love if you reviewed it.

The Pact (Work In Progress)

Not asking you to review anything specific, just whatever stands out as good or bad. Thanks so much in advance :).
hor·ren·dous
adjective: shockingly dreadful; horrible
synonyms: appalling, frightful, hideous

--

Life is like a box of chocolates. Too much will make you sick.

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics