z

Young Writers Society

StoryWeaver's Reviews, Rants, and Criticisms

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:24 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Hello! If you are looking for a thorough, honest review, then I am at your service.

Now, let's begin, shall we?

I typically work to ensure that my reviews are long and thought-out, but if I feel that a short review will be more beneficial, then I always elect for quality over quantity. That being said, if my review is under 500 characters, I will probably review another work of my choosing to compensate.

If you have a novel you'd like me to review, I would LOVE to read it!

But.

I will start at the beginning. If you specifically request that I read Chapter 9, 17, etc., you may have a delay in your review, because I'm likely reading the previous chapters. On that same note, I am more than willing to follow you throughout your novel-writing endeavor by reviewing each chapter, but you'll have to notify me personally each time the next chapter is out, or I will forget.

Poetry is my favorite, but it is often also the area in which I am most particular (you have been warned).

Short stories, plays, lyrics, and other are also gladly accepted.

Keep in mind that I can be a little on the critical side, but it is always with the best intentions. I really do like to see the way that people are able to improve their works with a little time and effort, and I will only dole out criticisms that I genuinely believe will improve your writing. If there's anything specific that you'd like me to focus on, just let me know! :]

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter