z

Young Writers Society

Rosie is in a reviewing mood, loves. Bring it on.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 pm
thewriterinside says...

My area of expertise would be paranormal, action/adventure, and romance, but I will review anything except poetry. (I know nothing about it, honestly.)

*sets out plate of cookies and curls up in my bean bag chair with a good book*
I left my heart in
● Metropolis...●

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm
liamlopez44 says...

im in the midst of writing a little story based on a true story currently in my life and im just looking for some thoughts on it thus far. it's not completed but its a start! if you could look it over it'd be much appreciated!

the link! down below

A Worrisome Heart of Something Great

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey, I really need a review on a sketch (script) that I would like to produce in the next few months. I'm trying to get as many opinions on it as possible so if you can take a look and let me know what you think as far as the storyline/dialogue goes I would really appreciate it! CONSTRUCTIVE is a must I really need constructive critiques please don't send an all positive review. This script is set during WWII and is a true story about a group of German teenagers that took a stand against Hitler. Here's a link: Long Live Freedom ~Revision If you would like an equal review in return I would be more than happy to do a trade. Also I'm looking into possibly adding some romance to this script and am wondering if that would be to much.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:30 am
smanske15 says...

Hey, smanske15 here!

I really need someone to review my supernatural/action/adventure story Maverick Odin. I don't need it corrected for grammatical errors, but rather for whether or not it is a good plot/storyline. I would greatly appreciate it if you would also leave questions, so that in a future work I will hopefully be able to answer any.
Thanks so very much!

~Smanske15

It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity