z

Young Writers Society

Get your reviews here! [CLOSED]

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm
Clarity says...

Okay, I will review anything of any genre. So, you are not really restricted on what you can ask to be reviewed.

But, I am more passionate about poetry and short stories, so they will probably get the more detailed reviews.

However, that does not mean I will not put as much detail as I can into a review for you!

I will try my best to give you a helpful and useful review.

Note: I may be harsh in some reviews, but it is all in best interest on helping you improve your work, based on my opinion and knowledge in certain subjects.

With me, you have a limit of requesting 5 reviews per week. They can all be either in one day, or spread out among the week. I'll leave that decision to you.

But, remember, a detailed review takes some time. You'll have to be patient if you want a large quantity of reviews doing.

I will try to have the review completed and posted by one week (7 days) after the request. That should be fairly easy to do, as long as I don't have too big of a waiting list in reviews.

If I don't meet the deadline... who am I kidding. I will meet the deadline. Probably even beat it!

So, get requesting. I'll do my best.

Just one more thing, if you only want to be praised on everything, and don't take well with criticism (all which will be constructive) don't ask for a review. In some cases, there isn't a lot to improve on, which may then end up with a lot of praise, but it doesn't happen with every single one.

I am not mean in my reviews, just honest! :)

***P.S I'll like your comment when I've reviewed it.***
Last edited by Clarity on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 pm
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

Harsh is good. Just don't mind the formatting: I had warned you.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:03 am
liamlopez44 says...

hello, im currently in the midst of writing an emotion true story based on a situation in my life at the moment and was hoping if you could give it a read. It is not completed, but I would really appreciate your thoughts on it thus far!

here's the link!

A Worrisome Heart of Something Great

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 pm
Lioness says...

Hello,
I put up a work, and no-one has reviewed it.
(Well, one person did, but all they did was tell me the plot of my own work. Have a look if you want. Thankfully, Ignorance is sorting it out)
It is historical fiction/fantasy. It is the first chapter.
Harsh critique? I welcome it, anything to improve. So, yeah. Could you possiably review my work?
A Lady's War: Chapter 1
Only a writer could cry about killing off a fictional character, mainly 'cause we wrote it down in pen, and therefore never be able to change it.

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky