z

Young Writers Society

Sushi Critic

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:54 pm
View Likes
SushiSashimi333 says...

Here's the form for requesting a review. I need help staying organized mentally, this helps.
Code: Select all
[b]Name of Piece:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]What you want reviewed:[/b](grammar, plot, characters, etc.)
[b]Reviewing Deadline:[/b](optional)
[b]Type:[/b](short story, novel, etc.)
Sushi

Random avatar

Reviews: 31
Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm
Bobbywalker says...

SushiSashimi333 wrote:@Bobbywalker
bobbywalker wrote:Sushisashimi is a Bobbywalker-approved reviewer. This guy knows his stuff!

XD Thanks so much! Glad I'm a good reviewer XD However XDXDXD I am a girl XD It's okay though :p, not the first time someone thought I was a guy ^^

I refer to everyone as guy, dude, man, bro, whatever gender xD I don't really care whether you are a guy or a gal :3 You should take it as a compliment ;)
"We are all equal, for we are all nothing"

Bobby. You so stupid.

229 Reviews

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

@Bobbywalker XD Then I shall XD
Sushi

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 am
DrFeelGood says...

Name of the Piece: The Perfect Thief (Working title) Chapter 1

Genre: Satire, Drama, humour

Summary: A man decides to fight against the system to save his orphanage

Review Expectations: It is my first attempt at novel. Please review regarding the plot and characters. (Grammar and Technical reviews have been posted by others.)

Story type: Novel Chapter 1

Thanks in advance!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

You said to let you know when Fading Fairytales - Chapter Two is up.. I assume this is the thread you meant xP

It's pretty meh, for the lack of better description.
You don't really have to review it, by the way (I'm already aware of all the things that suck in it xD), but here you go ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

229 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:34 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

@AriaAdams - Thank you so much!!!!
Sushi

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun May 04, 2014 5:24 pm
View Likes
DrFeelGood says...

Hi Sushi! I have posted the first two chapters of my novel. It's a satire on law which follows the hilarious journey of an engineer who turns into a thief to save his orphanage.

The Perfect Thief (Revised) Chapter 1
The Perfect Thief Chapter 2

It has got good reviews but since the two chapters were posted with a gap of 5 days most reviewers haven't talked about the flow of the story. [Its okay if you give a short review or even a comment.] Let me know whether the chapters engrossing.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:19 pm
View Likes
TheShauzer says...

I have a story up called 'Proportion', it's not my newest piece but it didn't quite get as many reviews as I was looking for :') I'll try to do two reviews for anyone who reviews that piece! It's a short story, by the way. Thank you!
Sometimes life throws lemons at you. Other times it throws rocks... Be grateful for the lemons!

229 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:06 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

@TheShauzer - I'll see what I can do. Hopefully this weekend but idk, I have this stupid science thing to do and lots of extra credit projects I need to get done :/ I'll try not to forget! :D
Sushi

102 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:59 pm
TheShauzer says...

@SushiSashimi333 thanks sushi :)
Sometimes life throws lemons at you. Other times it throws rocks... Be grateful for the lemons!

102 Reviews

Mon May 11, 2015 9:20 pm
TheShauzer says...

Hey guys, hey Sushi!!! :D
Just wrote a piece - first in ages and it took me a while so please ;)

Title - 'Melissa's Hobby'
Genre - Horror
Summary - A story about a possession in a small, normal family; the poop DOES hit the fan (not that guy waving the foam finger, the other kind :D ). I'd say more but I quite like surprise :D
What I want reviewed? An overall analysis would be spectacular, you don't have to go into too much on any one aspect :)
Type - It's a short story!

I will try my best to give two reviews to every one I get, really hoping for some so if you have the time, I'll kiss your keyboard :D

Thank you!!!

229 Reviews

Fri May 15, 2015 4:01 am
SushiSashimi333 says...

@TheShauzer - I'll try to hop on it asap! I actually haven't been on for a while so I'm glad I was able to get this message before too much timd had passed! I'll try to get to it either tomorrow or this weekend, it really depends on the homework load though :) I'm happy to see you still used my thread :D
Sushi

102 Reviews

Fri May 15, 2015 1:30 pm
TheShauzer says...

I know the feeling! And of course, this thread always helps me out :)

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain