z

Young Writers Society

Reviews by Tabitha!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 am
Tabithalillian says...

Hey all Tabitha here! I've been trying to get back into writing so that means getting back into reviewing! I usually focus on characters, how their developing and how believable they are. And plot based issues. I will do grammar issue if they are glaring or if the piece/ author really needs help in that department. But like I said before, I am mainly interested in the plot and characters.

So here is what I will review:
Novels- All generes! I love reading chapters from novels or multiple chapters if you need me to. And I will review in pretty much any genre.
Short Stories: I will review, action/adventure, sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction and romance short stories. If your short story falls under a category that is not one of these, but you really need the review, I probably will do it, just zap me a pm beforehand. But these are the genres that I prefer to read in a short story.
I do not review poetry. I have nothing against it, I am just not good at reviewing it and I am no poetry expert, I hardly even write it myself. So I don't really think i'm qualified.
If you want me to review one specific chapter of your novel then I can do that too, just give me a little context around it.

Also please format your work, if you leave it in a huge block by accident it is no big deal! (I do it all the time) Just make sure you fix it because i've got terrible eyes already and reading massive text blocks does nothing for them.

If there is something specific you are looking for in a review then let me know so I can read and review with that in mind! So, I look forward to reading and reviewing some novellas and short stories!

-Tabitha
Living in a tower

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm
cm57105 says...

Awesome!

Would you mind reviewing my short? It's part 2 http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=101521
If you don't have a trophy case that spins into a secret room with a press of a button, then your an idiot.

Need a review? You've come to the right person.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&p=1143828#p1143828

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat May 25, 2013 2:01 am
Tabithalillian says...

Of course! I will get one up soon!
Living in a tower

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun May 26, 2013 2:20 pm
WritingWolf says...

You review novels and short stories, not poetry, but you didn't say anything about articles/essays type stuff. At the moment this is the only place I see that is still active, so I figured I'd ask if you'd consider reviewing my piece or writing?

It's not so much a short story or novel, but it's about the story of Little Red Riding Hood. If you don't want to review it that's okay, but if you do want to review it here's the link...

work.php?id=101712
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane