z

Young Writers Society

Reconstruction workshop

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Wed May 15, 2013 11:49 am
Wolferion says...

I welcome you to my little topic! Now that you are here, hear out what you can find here. If you're looking for a review that would focus on the impression of your work and every detail that might be wrong or good, except for some grammar mistakes, which I might not see, I'll gladly help you out with one and I won't ask for anything in return. Many people shamefully have had no reviews for a long time, some want more opinions, for both, as long as they do request, I'll help within my capabilities, but I'd also like to inform you, that I spend a substantial time writing my reviews in order to be of any good help, and thus you might have to wait a bit. I can review any work of writing and drawings, I would, however, deny to review a fan-fiction work, because I prefer originals to stay as they are in my memory.

Examples : 1) Harnesse - Episode 1 "Warning Signals" by Wariofart

Thanks for your time,
~Jeff
Last edited by Wolferion on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~
-Formerly Shinda

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Mon May 20, 2013 3:26 am
BluesClues says...

Would you be willing to review a screenplay? I mean, it's too short and I definitely need more character development, so maybe I'd want to revise it first to at least amp up the character development...but if I do that and post it on YWS, would you be willing to read it?

91 Reviews

Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 am
Wolferion says...

Gladly, let me know when you post it and I'll take a look at it, let's make it good ;)
-Formerly Shinda

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:16 am
Wariofart says...

If you're still reviewing, can you review the first part of the pilot episode for a fantasy TV show I'm trying to write?

work.php?id=101820

Thanks!
"This is a song for a scribbled out name
That my love keeps writing again and again
And again"

91 Reviews

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Wolferion says...

Done~
-Formerly Shinda

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White