z

Young Writers Society

Free Reviews

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 pm
Animal says...

Animal is here to save the world review...

Will Review Anything
deleted

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 pm
AriesBlaze8 says...

I'll bite :)
I'm looking for opinions on "Ch1: The Nomad Boy (p1)" filed under "Resonance of Misko." So far I've gotten some good pieces of advice and a lot of praise but I'm really looking for someone who can pinpoint flaws and beat it to a pulp, heheh. Any thoughts on it would be amazing :D

Here's a direct link so you don't have to sift through my portfolio: work.php?id=100435
Impossible is a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 pm
CandidDreamer says...

work.php?id=100496
This is the first chapter of my book Risk. This is the un edited version. Please check it out and leave a review.
Stay Dreaming! ;)

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am
Animal says...

CandidDreamer wrote:http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=100496
This is the first chapter of my book Risk. This is the un edited version. Please check it out and leave a review.

Done
deleted

Random avatar

Reviews: 157

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:54 pm
deliroast says...

Don't know if its too late, but I would like a review on Runaway Ch. 1

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:23 pm
WritingWolf says...

Hi Animal. I recently posted the beginning of a story I'm working on, and would like a review for it please. :)

work.php?id=100542

And I also posted a little essay/speech thing-a-ma-bob, I'd like a review on that to if possible.

work.php?id=100564

Thank you so much!
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 am
housecat says...

work.php?id=100736 If you're comfortable with short stories, I'd really appreciate it.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown