z

Young Writers Society

Pretty Please Give Me Things to Review

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:18 am
Lightsong says...

Request cancelled.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:15 pm
BlueJayWalker10 says...

If you could possibly review the second chapter of my book, Words Written in Lightning, that'd be a big help. . .
Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 2
And, possibly, the other two? (Chapter one has enough reviews, and it doesn't even need to be part of the book.) I'm thinking about junking it.)
Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 3
Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 4
"Red is the color of fate, right?"
-Zen Wisteria, Snow White with the Red Hair

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:18 am
BlackhawkUnder says...

Hi there!

I was hoping you could review my novel chapters for me? I'm looking for reviews on my chapters 3 and 4, but it definitely helps if you read the previous chapters, for background info and such. Here are the links for chapters 3 and 4, prior chapters can also be accessed from there as well:

Chapter 3, The Name Game
Chapter 4.1, The Name Game
Chapter 4.2, The Name Game

I'm also looking for someone to regularly review my chapters as I put them up, so if my story at all interests you and you're willing, I would love for you to do that! If not I totally understand :)

Thanks in advance!

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:36 pm
CateRose17 says...

Hey! I've got some things for you to review :)... It's called When a Bird Sings. I'll send you a link for the first chapter, there's five chapters and counting, but just read what you want :)

When a Bird Sings chapter 1 pt. 1

Thank Ya! :D

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:21 pm
Laurenh6 says...

Hey,

Could you please check out my story Watching and give your opinion - thank you so much :)

Here's the links

Watching

Watching Chapter 2

Watching Chapter 3
Last edited by Laurenh6 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 4

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:16 am
thecolorofthesky says...

A short poem of mine. I need one more!
Bitter taste
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- e.e. cummings

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:26 am
yizhongt says...

Hey there, could you please review:

Heroes of Aldrizhon (Prologue & Chapter 1)

Thanks in advance!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:25 am
Truthsreflection says...

Hi
could you please review the first chapter of my short story on my account and if you like it i'd be glad to give you a link to the rest and to show you the rest of my writings
please review it
and thanks in advance
1-Write a will

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:49 pm
Dracula says...

Could you please give me a long, critical review on one of my NaNo stories? profile/Dracula/portfolio/470967

I don't mean to be ungrateful, but most of the reviews I'm currently getting are short and very kind.... so not very helpful.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 pm
ashlingwolf says...

Hey! I was wondering if you could review my story (I'm not sure if it's a novel or not yet) Four? You don't necessarily have to review all the chapters, but I only have three chapters up and it would be nice if you could read all of them. (I'm trying to get more people to read chapters in the early stages before I have a lot out.)

So here that is:
Four- Chapter one
Four- Chapter two
Four- Chapter three

Thanks!

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 pm
Charm says...

Please read and review and help my novel! I love it so much and hope to publish it. I'm looking for less grammar check and more character and plot critique in a reviewer. I'll give you the link to the first chapter but there are eight chapter on YWS. It's a science fiction/fantasy (maybe?)/mystery! It's rough but it is the first rough sooo I'm not surprised. xD

marmalade

//edit
I removed the link because I decided to republish Atana. I edited it so deeply that's it's practically new (I think). The plot's the same just a lot of the world is different. I'll edit this again and put the link here when I gather enough points to publish the first chapter. Please feel free to tear it to bits <3

//edit again
Atana: Chapter 1

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:09 am
LilyRose says...

Hi I would really like reviews for my realistic short story The Other Side I am writing it for a short story competition of which the deadline is tomorrow so if it can be done asap that would be really helpful thanks xx

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 pm
Aaraju says...

Hey, I wanted an honest review on my article. Please help. Here's the link:

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Aaraju/An-Unfulfilled-Dream-135138

Thank you so much.

Reviews: 4
Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 am
sabyemerald says...

Hello! Please review my work. This is creative non-fiction and I'm hoping to pass it on our school's creative writing workshop. :)

Head bang

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11