z

Young Writers Society

Free reviews!

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 pm
gateway88 says...

Hey everyone! :D
I'm a little bit new to this all, so please bare with me if the reviews take a while! I'll try to do them in as much detail and depth as possible, but I'll probably be more inclined to comment on the feeling and the effectiveness of the piece instead of grammatical errors etc.
I can review...
-Pretty much any fiction piece, but please note that I'm not too great with fan-fiction.
-Poetry
I'm not good with...
-Lyrics, scripts
-Art/photography

...so, request away! :)

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm
NicholasStone says...

Could you review this? I also have the next chapter, but I'll wait till you're done with this... work.php?id=93110
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

Random avatar

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm
gateway88 says...

I hope this helps :) So... who's next?

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm
NicholasStone says...

Well, here's chapter 1. work.php?id=93111
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

Random avatar

Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 pm
gateway88 says...

I've finished your review! :)

It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind