z

Young Writers Society

Reviews! Get your reviews here!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 am
firefly882 says...

Oh, 'ello there!

I bet you heard about the special goin' on today, 'aven't ya? It's just what this ol' sign I'm wearin' here says, free reviews all day long! Ain't that somethin'?

But there's a catch!

What, ya did'n think it'd be as easy as droppin' a penny in this ol' tin can here, didya? Nah, this promotion gots rules! According to Firefly, she's willin' to review anything! Except, a'course, for what she ain't got no knowin' about, such as:

—Poetry,
—Non-fiction,
—Lyrics, and
—Scripts.

Anything other'n that, step right up an' bring it on in! Don' forget t' tell your frien's, and don't dare forget t' put a tip in this here can!

Note: Firefly is not responsible for the sign boy's cringe-worthy grammar, or for his begging.
"Have I ever told you the story about how our kingdom was nearly torn apart by greed and betrayal? No? Well then gather 'round, my children, and let Ol' Nan tell you about the Legends of Arenthul." ~Naneria

Reviews: 2
Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 pm
View Likes
InkDrop says...

Hello!

I recently read/skimmed one of your reviews, and it was very well done! :)
Quite thorough, and that's a great quality to have for a critique, in my opinion~

So I'm going to request you review my piece, if you don't mind~ (^-^)
Please click here

If you would like for me to return the favor by reviewing something of yours, please feel free to say so~ I'd be glad to!

Oh, and if you read the spoiler, it says that I may be editing Chapter Two - I had a friend read it who reviews almost exactly like you, so if you wish to see his comments, I can send you those through a PM (if you're interested~ xD)

Thanks again!
--Misti
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." --Unknown

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am
View Likes
Jas says...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92719

That please! I also saw a few of your reviews and they're great. :] I'd like a more plot and character based review with no grammar and spelling stuff.

Thanks! If you want me to review something of yours, definitely PM me or post in my WRFF thread. :]
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

31 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 am
View Likes
firefly882 says...

InkDrop, done!

Jas, I'll get to it. ;)
"Have I ever told you the story about how our kingdom was nearly torn apart by greed and betrayal? No? Well then gather 'round, my children, and let Ol' Nan tell you about the Legends of Arenthul." ~Naneria

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am
AmeliaCogin says...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92956

Hi, would you please be able to do a review for me? I've entered the piece into a competition and I'd love your honest opinion. Thanks!

Amelia

31 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:14 pm
firefly882 says...

Jas, done!

Amelia, I'm on it!

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus