z

Young Writers Society

Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

Welcome to Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company where no client is turned away! (most of the time, anyways...)

*cough cough* I will review almost any type of literature that you link to me below. This is the general way I'll review your work:
1) I'll introduce myself
2) mention what stood out to me/talk about the beginning
3) comments
4) summary
5) closing

Feel free to leave however many links of documents that float your boat and suit your fancy. Also, if you'd like to PM me about any other questions or comments I don't mind. Post away!!!
---Shooting Stars
Last edited by ShootingStars on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:33 am
Rascalover says...

Review my short story please viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92681
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 pm
DevanEWilliams says...

Hello! Could you review this for me please?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90961
Thank you! :D
Stay away from limbo bears.
And always have extra marshmallows on hand in case of emergencies.

High Quality Reviews Available Here! viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96280

37 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:23 pm
ShootingStars says...

Done, Rascallover!
I'm on it, DevinEWilliams!
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:00 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Hey! :) Could you review chapters four and five of my novel? I had great reviews on the first three and they just stopped completely after that. The first three links are to my the first couple so you aren't totally lost. Thank you so much!

I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

37 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:00 pm
ShootingStars says...

*EDIT, EDIT, EDIT*
*Review, submit, DONE*
Finished, Rascalover and Devan!
Next, please! Stack those requests up. :D
---Shooting Stars

37 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm
ShootingStars says...

Just finished, UpandOut! Any other reviews?

144 Reviews

Reviews: 144
Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:09 am
GoldenQuill says...

Could you perhaps take a look at a poem I wrote? It's called Sense.
formerly ZlyWilk

Finally achieving my dreams. Dive into a unique horror story.

37 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 pm
ShootingStars says...

Finished! Next request, please! :D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 am
emmylou1995 says...

WIll you review this for me? It's kind of long, so if you are up to reviewing it, it would be greatly apprieciated.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=92360
Thanks,
Emmy
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

37 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:16 pm
ShootingStars says...

Emmylou, I will most definitely NOT review your story... JUST KIDDING! I'll get on the new requests as quickly as possible. :D Love y'all!
---Shooting Stars

37 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 pm
ShootingStars says...

For some reason it says the forum is locked where your stories are, so I'll check them out again later! :D
---Shooting Stars

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 pm
RedMoon says...

Hey Shooting Stars, about a month ago, my sister (before she got her own account) posted a story called Racing on the Wind. She needs a review bad. I requested a review on someone elses review-thingy but so far they have not done anything. So here is the link:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=93152

Also (and you don't have to) if you have the time, could you review my work (called (Book One) The Hunter)? It's just the prologue and I have edited it. I need to finish it before I start on the first chapter and no one seems to be interested in looking at it. So here is the link (just in case you want to review it):
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=93092

Thanks. :D.
Remember, God loves you!

37 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 am
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

Sorry, forgot to say... NEXT, PLEASE! :D

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown