z

Young Writers Society

Hungry writer will review art and photography

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:25 am
Payne says...

Well, seems everyone else is doing it, so...here goes.

As the title says, this thread is just for the reviewing of artwork and photography (it's scary how long it takes me to do decent reviews on literary works, so...yeah).

- What I try to provide in my critiques -

• An overall opinion of the work, a balance of the good and the bad (it's all about the yin and yang, mon); what I did/didn't like about it, and why.
  • For photos: A rundown of lighting, focus, subject matter, and placement (and more, depending on the photo).
  • For artwork: A rundown of proportion, shading, clarity, color, realism, etc.
  • Suggestions for improvement.

All I require is a link to the piece in question, and a mention of any specific points you would like me to focus on (but I always welcome a potato chip or a slice of pizza...just sayin').

Let's get this party started!

Spoiler! :
Ignore that last part...it's 1:30 AM, and I sometimes get goofy this time of night. :D
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm
limegreenleopard says...

Hi Payne! I'd be THRILLED :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 If you could review my drawings. YOU'RE THE BEST :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Don't worry, I may sound mad but I come in peace!!!! :mrgreen:

*BREATHES*
Here's the link:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=89363
THANKYOUPAYNEYOUROCK!!!
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 pm
Payne says...

It is done. :D
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay