To review or to review - That is the question

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 pm
BaronFlame says...

To review or to review, That is the question
Because not reviewing isn't an option

Finally!
Yes, you can stop rubbing your eyes. It is what it seems to be. I don't think I need to introduce myself here do I?
I mean judging by your reactions it's obvious you know who I am. B)
No ?
*Strikes a pose*
Still nothing ?
You sure know how to burst another person's bubble.

Jokes apart, welcome one and all to my corner of this round room.
Me, myself and I finally agreed (for once) to start this thread simply because we all wanted to.
I'll review everything thrown at me except scripts and novels since I don't have the time for them right now (don't literally throw things at me; unless it happens to be a PS3, iPhone 4s or something similar).

:idea: Note :

:!: My reviews are usually short and to the point.

:!: I won't be able to review more than 10 pieces a week(I've got a tonne of assignments to deal with these days).

You may now bombard this thread.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled kids!!! Now get me Santa Claus!" - Joker

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 pm
reason says...

Good luck, bro. 'Tis a good deed, but you already knew.

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:12 pm
Cailey says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic88983.html well, you didn't mention anything you wouldn't review besides novels and scripts, so I take it you don't mind reviewing romance? Anyway, if you have time I'd like some reviews for this piece, if not, oh well. :D
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 pm
BaronFlame says...

reason wrote:Good luck, bro. 'Tis a good deed, but you already knew.

More than enough 'reason' for me to start this thread. :P

Cailey wrote:http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic88983.html well, you didn't mention anything you wouldn't review besides novels and scripts, so I take it you don't mind reviewing romance? Anyway, if you have time I'd like some reviews for this piece, if not, oh well. :D

That I didn't. :P
Nyhoo done and done. :D
Hope it helps. :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled kids!!! Now get me Santa Claus!" - Joker

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price