z

Young Writers Society

Roll Up, Roll Up

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 am
TheButtonWorks says...

Hello~

I'm starting this thread out of love for reviewing and abhorrence of boredom. I'm Button - call me that - and I will be happy to review your work.

What I like-

Genres: science fiction, historical, general
    Themes: (modern) war, (modern) underworld, anything dark, anything eccentric, science, family
    Types: poetry, short stories, art/photography

What I can't handle and will probably make a mess of if you ask me to review-

Genres: romance. This reviewer does not know much about judging feelings. Machines are better.
    Themes: romance, violence, profanity
    Types: lyrics, scripts

What I will allow (conditions apply)-

Genres: fantasy. I'm so sorry I can't handle too many elves or fairies. Particularly if there is a feud of some kind in the plot.
    Themes: young-adult, hurt/comfort, angst
    Types: novels

I don't nitpick. I will tell you what I liked, as a reader. I can point out cliched parts of the storyline, and where it sounds odd to me, and which parts were brilliant. I will recommend steps for improving your work, and if you need help with building the story, I can provide that too. Well, a little.

I hope to be able to start reviewing soon! Give me a week after asking for the review. If I cannot make it, I will apologize and try to write it as soon as possible. But a week should be enough. :)
Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, "Goodbye!" and you were like "NO WAY." and then I was all, "We pretended we were going to murder you."
That was great.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 am
UrbanNomad says...

Hi there,
if you want to review my poem
post916429.html?hilit=clouds#p916429

it is called "Clouds" and is about writers block [genre narrative poem]
Thanks, Oliver

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink