z

Young Writers Society

Aunty Pop's Kentucky Fried Critiques

143 Reviews

Reviews: 143
Wed May 18, 2011 6:08 pm
anti-pop says...

It's been a while since I've been on, so a lot of y'all probably don't know me. I'm Megan, and I love me some fiction.

I can get your review to ya within 24 hours, and that's about all I can guarantee.

Few things first:
-Won't do poetry. Sorry, s'just not mah thang.
-I'll review your novel-in-progress if'n ya like. I can still only guarantee one review per chapter a day.
-If you want me to review a certain chapter in your novel, say, chapter 5, give me an extra day or so to read the previous chapters (if I haven't already). I can't guarantee that I'll review those previous chapters, though.

That's about it. I'm really not too nitpicky, so I don't worry too much about grammatical errors. I'll go over the basic stuff, tone-character-setting-purpose-syntax and whatnot. If you'd like me to focus on something specific, just let me know.

However, if something is downright horrible (that rarely happens, though) and it looks like you put absolutely no effort into writing it, I won't put forth any of my effort into reviewing it.

There ya go! So what'll it be?

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp