z

Young Writers Society

nom nom nom REVIEW!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 am
fireheartedkaratepup says...

Heyro.

I mostly review poetry and shorter works--if I'm going to read something long, it has to REALLY snag me, and that takes some doing. So I'd rather not read novels. (Sorry.)

I have a special fondness for fanfiction, specifically for DC comics and.....heh, just ask. I belong to many fandoms.

I don't really deconstruct things the way people like MeanMrMustard do, but I won't leave "OMG THIS IS SO GOOD WRITE MOAR PLZ QUICKLY" reviews. (Though they may cushion the ego a bit, those sort of reviews are annoying.)

I try to help as best I can and offer encouragement.

..........every single sentence except for the first one and this last has started with the letter I.

OHYEAH!

If I give you a review, I prefer that you reply, and when you reply, I prefer that you reply by pm. Why? If you click the pm button next to the person's review, it puts what they've said in quotes. Why do I like this? Because if I don't have a reminder, I may well forget what you're replying to.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:57 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues