z

Young Writers Society

Reviews for All!

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 pm
NYCnightowl007 says...

Hello! Everyone deserves a fair review, full of good comments, and things that the author needs to work on. I try to be as positive as possible and I won't quote you on every misplaced comma, but I must warn that I'm not too skilled on spelling, so I won't be too strict on those kinds of errors.

I will review:

--Any type of fiction except for fantasy, and if it's romantic fiction, nothing over 12+ please.

--Lyrics! They're my favorite, so if you have some, I'll be more than happy to review those!

--Any non-fiction, like a report or something you just wanted to throw out there.

--I will review poetry, but depending on what it is. I apologize if you get a sheepish PM from me saying that I just can't review your poetry but will review anything else you might need reviewing.

So that just about does it. I'll be able to get to your reviews within a few days, so be patient.

Yours,
Christina
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 pm
UnicornNerd says...

Please read my novel, the shift. It science fiction. You can find it on my portfolio. Kthnxbai! :)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:08 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter