z

Young Writers Society

Instant Reviews!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm
Bivrax says...

Need a review on a novel, storybook, poem or short story? I'll review them all! I'll review mostly any genre, so don't feel limited to what I'll review. Just post the link to the story, and I'll get to reviewing it as soon as possible.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 pm
UnicornNerd says...

Please review My novel, the Shift!! Kthnxbai!!!!!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 am
UrbanNomad says...

Hi,
So I hear you are interested in poetry analysis...
Please please have a look at my work, it is titled 'Reflections of a Nomad' and will appear soon in a journal of young peoples poetry in New Zealand
Thanks, Oliver
the link is:
post916465.html?hilit=reflections%20of%20a%20nomad#p916465

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:04 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price