z

Young Writers Society

Literary Critiques (It's that simple)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Okay, yes this is a plea for opportunities but I have a few specifications.

I will review ANYTHING but I have new methods that some people may not agree with. I will not bother with capitalization or punctuation because that is what everyone does. I will review the content. So basically come to me if you want your piece reviewed instead of your tiny mistakes.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 pm
Twit says...

Hi! You don't seem to have many requests, so here's something. It's the first chapter of a fantasy/alternate history/weird thing novel. Review of content is good, also if you understand what's happening, what you think of the characters and whether it works as a first chapter and makes you want to read more. And, you know, anything else that's wrong with it, lol.

viewtopic.php?t=77579
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:12 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae