z

Young Writers Society

Lele, here.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 pm
lele253isme says...

Hello, my fellow people of YWS. I would like to offer some reviews. Anyone want me to review anything? I mainly review Dramatic Poetry and also I love reviewing Narrative Poetry. But, I will review anything having to do with comedy. So anything you guys want me to review? :D I will gladly do it :wink:

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:08 pm
foreveralone says...

Can you please review my poem , "Regrets and Love"? It's a dramatic poem . Thank you (:
We don't live to be perfect, we live to be better than yesterday
-Sister Christine

*ForeverAlone*

Random avatar

Reviews: 142

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 am
Matthews says...

Can you review "A Sickened Mind"? I have reviews, but I edited it alot, so if you could, that'd be sweet. Thanks!
Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:31 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984